What series are you most excited for (not involving your own team)?

What series are you most excited to watch?

• Total voters

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
I think the people expecting Pittsburgh Philadelphia to be a chaotic bloodbath are going to be disappointed. A lot of the characters that made it such a volatile series are gone. Bylsma, Fleury, Neal, Kunitz, Orpik, Asham, Adams, Laviolette, Hartnell, Schenn, Bryzgalov, Jagr, etc are all gone. It'll be tame in comparison.

-Ah, what? It was 3 years ago there was 4 complete team fights in a single period between these teams. The Philly fighting boxing bell was dam near broken by games end. Expect a war.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
-Ah, what? It was 3 years ago there was 4 complete team fights in a single period between these teams. The Philly fighting boxing bell was dam near broken by games end. Expect a war.

Notice who's not behind the bench, Sullivan. Pens are a disciplined machine under Sullivan and don't get into that stuff any more.

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
Notice who's not behind the bench, Sullivan. Pens are a disciplined machine under Sullivan and don't get into that stuff any more.

-Well you know as much as me Philly wants to muck up the series. And Malkin and Letang get sucked into it more times then not when temperatures boil. Should Philly steal a game in Pittsburgh, its going to get nasty in Philly

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Nobody cares about the battle of California apparently.

Poll Result.jpg

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne

Finally, the Schenn brothers can get their revenge on Scuderi and Sill.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Lol. Only 1 vote for WSH-CLB and it was a CLB fan breaking the tread rules

NSH-COL should be fun, and curious to see how Laine performs in the post season

Reactions: bert

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Can't wait for Marchand to rabbit punch Matthews in the face!
well, if that's the case, I hope Martin realized that one game with purpose and some self-sacrifice is more useful than him being around for the whole playoffs. :laugh:

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
After the leafs series to me hands down the Pittsburgh/Philadelphia series will be awesome. Let the bloodbath begin....

:popcorn:

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Can't wait for Marchand to rabbit punch Matthews in the face!
That would be great because Marchand is stupid enough to do stuff like that putting the Leafs on the PP which could be the difference in the series

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017

Uh Steve Downie also played for the Pens. No Scott Hartnell for Philly, which cuts down on a ton of the riff raff

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
I get excited for all series, but I will definitely prioritize Flyers-Pens. I have friends on both sides so it's always fun watching the back and forth as a neutral fan

PittsburghPens8771

Oct 1, 2017
I can't remember the last time I was this excited for the playoffs. I'm looking forward to watching every series outside of Nashville / Colorado.

I mean, there's just some awesome matchups.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad