What series are you most excited for (not involving your own team)?

What series are you most excited to watch?

• Total voters

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
For me, I'll be watching TOR/BOS, PIT/PHI and LVG/LA. TB/NJD would be my 4th pick.

Not sure if I'll have time to watch much more. Not so excited for WPG/MIN, NSH/COL but they could end up being exciting as well.

What series are you most pumped for that doesn't involve the team you're cheering for? You can pick up to 3.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Pittsburgh and Philli, because there will be blood.

And Winnipeg and Minny, because I'm excited to see how Laine does in playoff hockey.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Nashville vs Avs
Pittsburgh vs Philly
Tampa vs Devils

i'm glad I have games to watch even when the Leafs aren't playing. This will be a great playoffs

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
I think the people expecting Pittsburgh Philadelphia to be a chaotic bloodbath are going to be disappointed. A lot of the characters that made it such a volatile series are gone. Bylsma, Fleury, Neal, Kunitz, Orpik, Asham, Adams, Laviolette, Hartnell, Schenn, Bryzgalov, Jagr, etc are all gone. It'll be tame in comparison.

Reactions: The Shovel Penguin

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I think the people expecting Pittsburgh Philadelphia to be a chaotic bloodbath are going to be disappointed. A lot of the characters that made it such a volatile series are gone. Bylsma, Fleury, Neal, Kunitz, Orpik, Asham, Adams, Laviolette, Hartnell, Schenn, Bryzgalov, Jagr, etc are all gone. It'll be tame in comparison.

Don't worry we'll still get it poppin'. Your building will hate Konecny by the middle of game 2 and we'll choose Hornqvist or Oleksiak or someone to despise for some minor slight. Just a new chapter, new villains.

Besides, the supporting casts are different but the stars are the same-with some additions! All your old favorites like Sidney "Regular" Crosby, "100x" Claude Giroux, "Ugly" Geno Malkin, "Slowly Declining" Kris Letang, Jake "Mutant Claude Giroux" Voracek, and Wayne "Expendable" Simmonds will be there. And they'll be joined by their new friends, "Thicc" Phil Kessel, "Greasy" Shayne Gostisbehere, Travis "Barrel o' Monkeys" Konecny, and the Amazing Shearustentzels.

It'll be fun.

Last edited:

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
Yeah?

Be amazing if he rabbit punched him and he ended up in the hospital, maybe a good injury eh?
Haha, could be a good reason to cover those nostrils a bit. Cough cough, rhino surgery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad