What Playoff Series Are You Excited For the Most?

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:bruins

:leafs

Reason: These two are going to really go at it, and I cannot really pick who is going to win. I see this going to 7 games. The team that wins will come out black and blue.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Flyers/Penguins.

Normally I would say Sharks/Ducks but everyone knows the Ducks don't have a shot in hell.

maxb221

Jun 24, 2014
Montreal
flyers-penguins-rivalry.jpg

Reactions: Rebels57

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
There has been a ton of smack talked between Bruins fans and Leaf fans this season. For this reason, I am ready for Boston and Toronto and I think a ton of people feel the same. Two great teams, star offensive powers, storylines galore, and bragging rights for the entire offseason.

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
Ducks/Sharks
Knights/Kings
Predators/Avalanche
Bruins/Leafs

The rest I'll watch as much as I can, but I can't say I'm excited for them for any reason other than them being playoff hockey.

StupidGenius

Apr 1, 2013
There's some solid rivalry match ups like Bruins-Leafs and Penguins-Flyers, but I'm just too damned excited to finally see Taylor Hall play playoff hockey that I have to go with Devils-Lightning.

Reactions: Elephanto

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
The Haw... errrr, wait... damnit.

I agree with Leafs/Bruins. I think San Jose/Anaheim has the potential to be a fun series to watch, also.

Most of the other matchups are just meh for me.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
The Avs series for sure but as a fan of hockey Pitts/Philly, Boston/Toronto.

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017
I am most excited for the Bruins vs Leafs because I am a Bruins fan and this is the kind of quality series I expect to see in the ECF, not in the first round.

Philly vs Pittsburgh is usually fun to watch so that could be good too.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
There has been a ton of smack talked between Bruins fans and Leaf fans this season. For this reason, I am ready for Boston and Toronto and I think a ton of people feel the same. Two great teams, star offensive powers, storylines galore, and bragging rights for the entire offseason.
Playing for the right to get whooped by Tampa ;)

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
people think the flyers can win??

Yeah, that series has upset written all over it.

Playing for the right to get whooped by Tampa ;)

I also think the NJD can upset the Lightning, but I have this insane problem where I root for underdogs and go home disappointed.

WPG has the opportunity to win their first playoff series, let alone their first game. I'll watch for the Whiteout alone.

I don't expect a deep run from VGK, but I'd love to see them beat the Kings.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
outside of my team, definitely toronto-boston. followed closely by pittsburgh-washington.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad