What Playoff Series Are You Excited For the Most?

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
I'm excited to watch the Bos/Tor series with friends that are die hard for both teams, should be entertaining in my house if not on the ice.

I know it's not first round but the potential series that I always look forward to the most is Pit/Wsh, so hoping both teams can pull through the first round!

BayStreetBully

Oct 25, 2007
Toronto
Aside from Toronto-Boston, I like many Canadians will probably find the Pittsburgh-Philly series next most enticing. Plenty of star power with recognizable names coast to coast.

Stephen23

Aug 22, 2009
Halifax, NS
Obviously very excited for the Leafs-Bruins. Otherwise, I will definitely check them all out, but the series that I am most excited for (Except TOR-BOS) is: Penguins-Flyers. So much history and hatred there. Excited for Vegas first trip in the playoffs, I think Jets-Wild and Predators-Avalanche will be fun to watch, especially see what MacKinnon and some of the young Jets will do. Also the Jets-Wild will be a great thing for both cities to really help build a natural rivalry. I think the dark horse for an underrated (but will be a great series) is the Blue Jackets and Capitals series. Either way excited for the Playoffs. Round One is always my favorite!

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I own both Malkin and Giroux in one of my pools so I would like to see a 7 game series with 10 goals per game. I think that's a safe bet.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Outside of my team, most of the East. Looking forward to some high skill, high speed games I keep hearing about. Just reactivated cable for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad