What other teams do you support?

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
The Browns and the Leafs?

Jesus your sporting life must have sucked over the years
EPL titles and a CL from United, UT's victory vs USC, and a couple Duke National Titles (plus always having a stacked team) have helped balance it out.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
EPL titles and a CL from United, UT's victory vs USC, and a couple Duke National Titles (plus always having a stacked team) have helped balance it out.

I've found over the years that teams i care less about don't make up for the Leafs or Wrexham FC sucking for large periods

I'd trade a lot of that other success for a Leafs cup win

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
NHL - Leafs
MLB - Jays
NBA - Raptors
NFL - Saints
OHL - Knights
AHL - Marlies

I'm an occasional bandwagon TFC fan, but I really don't care for soccer.

Whaleafs

“The Leafs are mulch again”
Mar 24, 2017
HFX
Actively support:
Leafs
Blue Jays
Mooseheads

Passively support:
Steelers
Raptors

KDOTO

Feb 17, 2018
TDOTO
Team I love, All toronto, plus lbj, team I cheer bcuz connected Cleveland cavs. NFL is Seahawks, eagles, giants. Michigan for the fab 5 and because a few my boys played for them in football, bball and hockey, Also big team Federer and tiger. Yo man I once cheered a dog show but that was when I use to smoke ganja. All in all its bleeding blue till the end

QJo

Luke Warmtakes
Dec 8, 2016
Ontario
NHL: Leafs
NFL: Packers
MLB: Tigers
NBA: Leafs/Packers

In that order. Lifelong for all of them

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Anyone but the Yankees.

8E844050-6C6D-4E0C-BFC2-0AB3CEF0C6E9.jpeg

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON
Toronto teams teams, Jays and Argos. Occasionally, Raptors and Marlies.

Outside of Toronto. OHL: Generals, NFL: Bills. Soccer: Only follow international, for club team, I'm a free agent. Will likely follow CPL.

Mar 26, 2010
I ONLY support Toronto teams. Leafs, Raptors, Jays and FC. No one else! I particularly hate the other Canadian NHL teams more than the others as well.

TDOT :thumbu:

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Honestly, just the Leafs.

Grew up cheering for them so never cared much about supporting other hockey teams. And have other interests that take up the place where I could follow and support teams in other sports.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Honestly, just the Leafs.

Grew up cheering for them so never cared much about supporting other hockey teams. And have other interests that take up the place where I could follow and support teams in other sports.

pretty much this.
like i like other teams - but couldn't really care less if they win or lose. they aren't the team I love ergo. poo on them for their successes.

with that being said.
huge Olympic Junkie

Snilsson

Jul 6, 2016
Chicago
I'm originally from Sweden but live in Chicago, IL nowadays. (Unfortunately after all the cups..)

Leafs is my favorite team, but I live 5 minutes away from the United Center and I would lie if I said that the Blackhawks doesn't have a special place in my heart. Home opener is going to be a tough one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad