What other teams do you support?

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
wondering if you are all in on the other Toronto teams (raptors/jays/TFC) or do you support another hockey club as well (ie Oilers as well etc)

Personally I’m all in on most Toronto teams and just slightly less hyped for Raptors this year than Leafs !

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Blue Jays.
Preds a little

I go to an NBA game every year but couldn’t name a player other than Lebron.

I don’t watch any football.

Reactions: Anthrax442

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
Before I did support other teams like Tampa, Anaheim, San Jose. Right now I only support 2 teams Leafs the main and Vegas for being new and yeah I am supporting Vegas before they made their run.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
NONE. I liked Philadelphia for decimating the Habs back in 2010 for one off-season but that's about it.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Oilers because I live here, and all the other Canadian teams a bit because I want the Cup in Canada although I frequently have to pick between them when they play each other. Big booster of Ovie and the Caps this season but a couple of years ago after the Kessel trade I was a Pens booster.I usually like an original 6 team. I have a bunch of teams I don't want to see win at all too, so all in all, most nights when the Leafs or the Oil aren't playing I am still watching the scoreboard. I don't get the hard core Leaf only fans only because the drought has been bad enough that you almost never got to see them kick butt. Now its different but I have followed them since the late 70s and if I couldn't cheer for other clubs some times, most years the playoffs would have had no meaning (although some years they really don't).

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I cheer for the flames as my west team. Mostly cause I liked watching Iggy and I like the city and area for hunting. Nice people. I enjoy more hating oilers, habs and a few other franchises more than cheering for Calgary if that matters. Lol.

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Maple Leafs
Marlies
Growlers
Blue Jays in American league and Cardinals in National
Packers
Argos in east and Roughriders in west
Raptors
Any team playing the habs.

Reactions: The Apologist

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Jays, although I haven't followed them in a few years. Pretty much since the Leafs have been competent again. Watching the Leafs get better made it depressing to watch the Jays fall apart after their two playoff years.

I like the Raps but don't actually follow them closely. I watch in the playoffs but most of the time during the regular season I just look at highlights to keep up with how they've been doing.

I follow the Roughriders as well since I've been living in Sask the past while. I'm only really starting to pay attention closer this season though. Trying to find a second sport for the summer time since I just can't seem to get back into the Jays for some reason.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Leafs & whoever’s playing the habs/Sens
Jays & Astros before they came to the AL (I loved bagwell and biggio growing up)
Raptors & Lakers (lake-show fan before raptors came along)
Liverpool FC & England national squad
Bills & Seahawks (became a bills fan as a kid watching the season that led to Norwood’s wide right, later on moved to the west coast and until last year the bills have been awful for over a generation)

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
  1. All Toronto teams but Leafs always come first.
  2. Manchester United FC & Brazil
Once the season starts I do my best to watch as many NHL games everyday. Watch the Leafs from 7pm-930pm and between intermissions watch other games. From 930pm I watch the western conference games. It's a good 5 hours ish. Have always loved the game, can't get enough.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
The only two teams I'm really into anymore are the Leafs and the Michigan Wolverines football team. I enjoy the NFL but don't really care about any team. I don't watch basketball or baseball. I rooted for the Penguins just because of Kessel but now that he's a Cup winner, I don't really care the Pens anymore.

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
All Leafs, all the time. I will watch the finals of other sports but idgaf who wins, I just like seeing the best play. If there was no hockey I’d probably just be a completely different person.

GLG12xx12

Go Leafs Go!!!!
Dec 5, 2010
Boone, IA
Only the Leafs and the Iowa Hawkeyes for college football. Have hated the NFL ever since I was a kid but love college football

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad