What move will Stan make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefa

Jul 10, 2013
Yeah 1st line lw for sure > D. We need only 3 or 4 defenceman and 1 or 2 corpses to win the cup.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I still hold out hope for Eriksson.

Ladd has been dreadful this year, and for the people complaining that the top line lacks finish, Ladd certainly won't help that.

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
I like JVR in a bigger trade or Staal. They want a top 6 LW and they are going to get it.

I don't think Ladd is enough. I don't think Ericksson will be available. I think he is the perfect player for us, but I don't think Boston moves him.

Hudler?

JackStrawMan

Jun 26, 2015
Chicago, IL
I like JVR in a bigger trade or Staal. They want a top 6 LW and they are going to get it.

I don't think Ladd is enough. I don't think Ericksson will be available. I think he is the perfect player for us, but I don't think Boston moves him.

Hudler?

I will take Hudler right away, memories of his time in Detroit still haunt me, could close some dark windows I have of being a hockey fan.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs

Hudler?

Unless the Bs tank, I doubt it. But Eriksson's at the top of my list. Boedker could be had. Not sold on Ladd (not saying he won't be an improvement though). Thoughts on Hudler vs Boedker?

JackStrawMan

Jun 26, 2015
Chicago, IL
Unless the Bs tank, I doubt it. But Eriksson's at the top of my list. Boedker could be had. Not sold on Ladd (not saying he won't be an improvement though). Thoughts on Hudler vs Boedker?

Hudler all day for me, he was a big piece in the 2 cup runs he was a part of, and have a gut feeling that he'd fit right in here. Boedker has never been out of Phoenix

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Ladd has been dreadful this year, and for the people complaining that the top line lacks finish, Ladd certainly won't help that.

He's on pace for 19 goal. Ladd's biggest problem from a numerical standpoint is his assists are way down.

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
yeah Hudler a 50 pt guy, last year outlier. I don't see Bedker being great. I wasn't impressed with him in the games we played v phoenix.

I wouldn't mind Hudler, is he a LW though?

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Hudler is a LW. Wonder if we could work a Hudler/Russell deal and how much that would cost. If we get Hudler @50% im pretty sure we could fit both in.

JackStrawMan

Jun 26, 2015
Chicago, IL
yeah Hudler a 50 pt guy, last year outlier. I don't see Bedker being great. I wasn't impressed with him in the games we played v phoenix.

I wouldn't mind Hudler, is he a LW though?

Him and Eriksson are listed as RW's, but think could play in either slot. He had an unbelievable year last year with 31 goals and 76 points, but his stats have gone the way of the Flames in general this year with only 32 points in 48 games.

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
What kind of magic would have to be performed to fit Staal in, cap-wise? Salary retention?

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Just on TSN, seems the Hawks have been following the Habs of late. If the Habs lose a few more games and become sellers, apparently the name they say the Hawks are after is LW/C Alex Galchenyuk!!

That solves every LW problem we could have for the next decade. Montreal has really mishandled him the past few years but this kid is still electric and only 22 years old. You put this kid with Hossa and Toews, holy crap is that legit.

I didn't catch the numbers on his contract but they said he can fit well under the cap with the moves we made...now only question is what do we have to offer for Galchenyuk?? :popcorn:

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Just on TSN, seems the Hawks have been following the Habs of late. If the Habs lose a few more games and become sellers, apparently the name they say the Hawks are after is LW/C Alex Galchenyuk!!

That solves every LW problem we could have for the next decade. Montreal has really mishandled him the past few years but this kid I still electric only 22 years old. You put this kid with Hossa and Toews, holy crap is that legit.

I didn't catch the numbers on his contract but they said he can fit well under the cap with the moves we made...now only question is what do we have to offer for Galchenyuk?? :popcorn:

One ****ing time pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. Love Chucky. Kid will take off here. Guaranteed.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012

That solves every LW problem we could have for the next decade. Montreal has really mishandled him the past few years but this kid is still electric and only 22 years old. You put this kid with Hossa and Toews, holy crap is that legit.

2.8M this year and next year. Would be a beauty of a trade but have no idea what he's worth. He's also up for a new deal at the same time as Teuvo/Panarin.

I wouldn't want to include Teuvo or Shaw because because we need those guys for depth scoring in the playoffs. 1st+Schmaltz+Danault? 1st+Dano?

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
2.8M this year and next year. Would be a beauty of a trade but have no idea what he's worth. He's also up for a new deal at the same time as Teuvo/Panarin.

I wouldn't want to include Teuvo or Shaw because because we need those guys for depth scoring in the playoffs. 1st+Schmaltz+Danault? 1st+Dano?

I do either of those deals. Deal with the RFA situation later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad