What is your second team this season?

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Probably just going to enjoy more time with my gf. Do things like work out, and when the weather gets nicer spend more time out with friends or at the cottage.

No need to try to find another team just to play bandwagonner or to make me more frustrated about how shitty my real team is in contrast.

Just take a break from hockey.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Probably just going to enjoy more time with my gf. Do things like work out, and when the weather gets nicer spend more time out with friends or at the cottage.

No need to try to find another team just to play bandwagonner or to make me more frustrated about how shitty my real team is in contrast.

Just take a break from hockey.
Is that allowed???

Reactions: ColinM

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Is that allowed???

Right now, I'm having more fun playing sim city 4 I got on steam for $6 than watching a sens game lol

Imagine that... A 20 year old game with Nintendo 64 graphics that gets repetitive real quickly is still way more engaging.

Reactions: BigRig4

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Honestly just don’t care anymore the league. It’s just the sens piquing my interest in hockey, better to focus on more important things in life

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Honestly just don’t care anymore the league. It’s just the sens piquing my interest in hockey, better to focus on more important things in life
Yes. My fishtank/terrarium build is coming along nicely. Lol

Reactions: SensHulk

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I grew up in BC - came to Ottawa for work, met my wife, rest is history. Therefore, I have a lot of Canucks love. I'll be riding their bandwagon hard, even though I have a feeling that the Western Conference playoffs are going to be a very difficult. You have so many teams in the West - Winnipeg, Vancouver, Vegas, Colorado, Dallas, LA if they get it together - who could make a run...

Reactions: bert and Cosmix

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Seems like the only way to stay sane while being interested in NHL hockey this season.
What’s yours since you started the thread.

Hawks were my original team, so now they are second.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad