Speculation: What is Vegas doing with Vadim Shipachyov?

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
And aren't they not allowed to trade players taken in the draft back to their original team for a year or something?

They can trade for a player they lost in the Expansion Draft, however it will be reviewed by the League to make sure that no collusion or pre-planning occurred.

Players traded by teams in anticipation of the draft (for example, Philadelphia traded away Nick Cousins to Arizona to avoid exposing him) cannot be reacquired until after January 1, 2018.

Reactions: Curufinwe and Savvy

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I'm legitimately not sure what you mean.

lose a player as in can't get him on roster? or he leaves the team? to what go to russia?

I'm not sure what you mean.

This was posted on the day that Shipachyov was rumoured to be trying to terminate his contract with Vegas, which he has since denied.
My quote is no longer valid.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Is there a betting pool for when McPhee will figure out a way to trade a dman?

I'd put my money on after Thanksgiving but before Christmas.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
And aren't they not allowed to trade players taken in the draft back to their original team for a year or something?

No, that was rumored to be true but Daly came out and said that wasn't the case. It came up in Ottawa during the Methot situation.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Injuries saved gmgm from his own paralysis, as both Ship and Tuch were called up for this game, and they have the two goals in a 2-0 lead.

His patience made use of the depth for injuries

Feb 24, 2017
Or, the players that should have been in the nhl all along are demonstrating that that should have been in the nhl all along.
Damn that McPhee, not having to throw away assets for less than he wants, and still sitting at 5-1. Did him being able to add Vadim Shipachyov to his lineup without satiating your trade lust ruin your week? :laugh:

Reactions: Sens

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3