What Happened Between the Rangers and McIlrath

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
So basically "You're all stupid, have no logic and are just fanboys"...oh and let's not forget "Thinly veiled need to self aggrandize" Awesome. Clearly you're here to have an adult discussion :rolleyes:

Thats not 'basically' what I said, its clear some people can't handle reality, instead they need conspiracy theories and excuses. Even your boy says its all on him, like I said, fanboys will fanboy....

And Nicky F, I wasn't saying it was right for Larouche to be sent down, I was defending him to Islander fans that I grew up with, you never really asked, you just assumed it was the same. I'm saying, if you are young you usually hold your fave players a lil too close to your chest, like you do with Nicky :D

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Thats not 'basically' what I said, its clear some people can't handle reality, instead they need conspiracy theories and excuses. Even your boy says its all on him, like I said, fanboys will fanboy....

And Nicky F, I wasn't saying it was right for Larouche to be sent down, I was defending him to Islander fans that I grew up with, you never really asked, you just assumed it was the same. I'm saying, if you are young you usually hold your fave players a lil too close to your chest, like you do with Nicky :D

I can agree that many of us hold our favorite players closely but how many posts have I ever made about Nicky on this board??? :)

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
You're not getting what I said, we'll try again at a later date.....please stand by.....

I got ya all along. I just think you are making a little too much about things (even if joking) with some assumptions of your own. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad