• M. Geekie 4g 5 a 45% fo 18 gp

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A. Henrique 7g 6a 54% fo 25 gp

• M. Domi 9g 10 a 58% fo 24 gp

• J. Kokomiami 2g 3a 53% fo 25 gp

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other: Post name (Strome1 or Strome2?)

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
If you wanted to maximize the short term which of these 2cs would you rather play this season to contend with the rest of the roster makeup in mind. We already have a shutdown 3c and this person gets to play between Nachos and Svech.

Some of these guys were had for cheap as FA and in Monahan's case a team was paid to take him.

Vote your top 3 and DISCUSS!!

((this is not a trade value thread. just a which of these low value players would you rather have at 2c this year between Necas and Svech))

Last edited:

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I've been thinking that with Monahan seeming to bounce back this year and a past rumor of us being interested, maybe he'd be a possibility.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
DW said we dont maximize the short term and we make a poll about maximizing the short term. love it
I don't think many of the pieces listed in this poll would be particularly costly. That's not exactly maximizing the short term. They had no problem getting a mid-level rental a couple of times recently.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Boston wont sell of Zacha
Henrique: we cant afford either cap wise or the price to retain 50% for 2 seasons
Monahan: looks healthy but will be costly to acquire and is made of glass
Geekie, like everyone else on Seattle, is having a stupidly high shooting percentage this year and it wont last. Add in he is their 4C for a reason. He isnt a 2C
Domi gave us one good game. At least he is flying fancy free on a bottom tier Chicago. I highly doubt we see him as a center.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Boston wont sell of Zacha
Henrique: we cant afford either cap wise or the price to retain 50% for 2 seasons
Monahan: looks healthy but will be costly to acquire and is made of glass
Geekie, like everyone else on Seattle, is having a stupidly high shooting percentage this year and it wont last. Add in he is their 4C for a reason. He isnt a 2C
Domi gave us one good game. At least he is flying fancy free on a bottom tier Chicago. I highly doubt we see him as a center.

This isn't a trade request/theory more of a which of these patchwork guys with little value would you rather be playing at 2c for the Canes this season between Necas and Svech.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
This isn't a trade request/theory more of a which of these patchwork guys with little value would you rather be playing at 2c for the Canes this season between Necas and Svech.

could we add McDavid or MacKinnon to the list since it isnt made to make sense?

I voted for Other: McDavid.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
could we add McDavid or MacKinnon to the list since it isnt made to make sense?

I voted for Other: McDavid.

Updated thread title to clarify.

DW said we dont maximize the short term and we make a poll about maximizing the short term. love it

So Kokomiami for a 1st and 3rd to plug in as a 30 pt 3C at 4.8m was a good long term decision?

You can look at this list and see you can dumpster dive and get those results for 8 years for nuttin'.

Reactions: Daeavorn

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Ron Hainsey

Well he'd definitely score more than Koko. Even if it's on his own goal.

so we do care about acquisition cost? For it to be a dumpster dive the acquisition cost has to be low. or is this just an anti KK thread in disguise?

edit: it is another anti KK thread. so at least we know why we have this thrust upon us.

Aren't they all?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad