Proposal: What Do You Think That MacT Can Get In Return For Hemsky And Horcoff?

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Because Hemsky takes every second game off? :shakehead

You did watch Hemsky these past 2 seasons right? Some nights he'd be dangling everyone and making highlight reel plays. More often he'd look disinterested, unmotivated, and spent a ton of time floating around the red line, probably sulking that Eberle is now the first line RW.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
You did watch Hemsky these past 2 seasons right? Some nights he'd be dangling everyone and making highlight reel plays. More often he'd look disinterested, unmotivated, and spent a ton of time floating around the red line, probably sulking that Eberle is now the first line RW.

disagree .. Hemsky's dangles just work once in a blue moon... by your logic you can call every Oiler a floater including the big 4.. When the results arent showing you look like you arent doing much..

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
I think Hemsky just needs a change of scenery, and wouldn't be surprised if he hits 60 points, as long as he's healthy.

that would be kind of sad considering how many years I had to hear hemsky would easily be a 90pt player if he had more talent around him.
now we have to hope he'd be a 60 pt player.
how the mighty have fallen.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010

Yes I have, I initially saw a guy who was timid coming back from a major surgery who was trying to avoid contact a bit and get comfortable. This year he played through a busted up foot for what? 15 games? This is the same guy who's been a warrior for the organization for a decade.

I don't think he's disinterested. If he didn't want to play here he wouldn't have signed an 2 year extension when he could've waltzed into free agency and got a bigger deal.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA

Wow, that sentence is easily applicable to Jordan Eberle as well. It fits his play to a tee last season. Hopefully he can actually, you know, play like a first line RW and not sulk if Eakins breaks him up from BFF Hall and RNH this upcoming season.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
Yes I have, I initially saw a guy who was timid coming back from a major surgery who was trying to avoid contact a bit and get comfortable. This year he played through a busted up foot for what? 15 games? This is the same guy who's been a warrior for the organization for a decade.

I don't think he's disinterested. If he didn't want to play here he wouldn't have signed an 2 year extension when he could've waltzed into free agency and got a bigger deal.

you made a good argument until you said you think a chronically injured Hemsky could have waltzed off to a bigger deal.
I think hemsky signed for the 2 years and 10M because he knew there was no way in heck anyone else would give him that kind of money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad