What Do We Call The First Line

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I know the first line is fun and have been playing very very well but they completely dominated a weak Anaheim team that didn't show up ,

Fans gotta chill with the *we finally have a first line* talks ,

Remember that one week of Paciorrety Galchenyuk and Radulov where they all went PPG for like 5 games :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

I know its not comparable and I'm very excited about Suzuki and Caufields play since Slaf has transcended to god like entity but let's chill a bit. Let's enjoy it for now but stay a bit humble about it , rebuild is far from over
They have been playing well for 20 games now......they will have the odd slump, but the three of them mesh very well.
It's ok to look forward to better days.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Two wings and a prayer (that they stay healthy)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Why must we always do this? Lol

I feel like you have to accomplish a lot as a 3 man line to deserve a nickname.
Exactly. Can’t leave a good thing alone.

Fans naming anything begets atrocities like “Cakes” and “Koko”.

Add to that our lame rhymes when tanking to land a draft’s top prospect. It’s just what we do.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I know it's way too early. But it's all for fun. Say Slaf-Suzuku- Caufield are the real deal of a line. What do we nickname them ? Kid Line would be a throwback name. Not sure because I don't know if they have an identity yet.
Mutt and Jeff line? 5'6 Caufield and 6'4 Slaf

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
- The 1B++++ line.
- The unwanted line. (Suzy being the second choice in his trade, Caufield being ignored by 14 teams before us, Slaf or the all mighty Shane Wright)
- The ice hockey line (Nintendo game reference to the small medium and large players)
- The "watch two-way" line. Gotta pronounce that in french. :)
- PBB (Pedal Boat Buddies)
The PBB line sounds good, it’s insinuates what we can all see as a bromance, just need to build a 3 seat paddle boat lol.

The Krebs-Glass-Wright line
Wait a minute, since when did we almost acquire Krebs?

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Some people wanted him over Caufield at the draft.
I remember. As I was sitting in my car listening to the draft I was shocked to hear we drafted Cole Caufield. Leading up to the draft and during the draft I thought Cole could be called anywhere between 2-13 but 15.

I haven't felt that elated for a draft pick.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
The Rehabs line.

Dang, poor ReHabs...

1708400712894.png

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad