What Do We Call The First Line

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
I know it's way too early. But it's all for fun. Say Slaf-Suzuku- Caufield are the real deal of a line. What do we nickname them ? Kid Line would be a throwback name. Not sure because I don't know if they have an identity yet.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Why must we always do this? Lol

I feel like you have to accomplish a lot as a 3 man line to deserve a nickname.

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Why must we always do this? Lol

I feel like you have to accomplish a lot as a 3 man line to deserve a nickname.
You are 100% correct, 20 plus games doesn't get you a nickname. But in Montreal it's been decades since we drafted / developed well, decades since we had a legit 1st line and so on. Like I said , just a bit of fun and enjoy today what we can enjoy. We are still a couple years from a contender, with everything going right.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
You are 100% correct, 20 plus games doesn't get you a nickname. But in Montreal it's been decades since we drafted / developed well, decades since we had a legit 1st line and so on. Like I said , just a bit of fun and enjoy today what we can enjoy. We are still a couple years from a contender, with everything going right.
No doubt...didn't mean to be a wet blanket lol.

Reactions: FloJack and yianik

Durvann

Feb 6, 2013
- The 1B++++ line.
- The unwanted line. (Suzy being the second choice in his trade, Caufield being ignored by 14 teams before us, Slaf or the all mighty Shane Wright)
- The ice hockey line (Nintendo game reference to the small medium and large players)
- The "watch two-way" line. Gotta pronounce that in french. :)
- PBB (Pedal Boat Buddies)

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I know the first line is fun and have been playing very very well but they completely dominated a weak Anaheim team that didn't show up ,

Fans gotta chill with the *we finally have a first line* talks ,

Remember that one week of Paciorrety Galchenyuk and Radulov where they all went PPG for like 5 games :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

I know its not comparable and I'm very excited about Suzuki and Caufields play since Slaf has transcended to god like entity but let's chill a bit. Let's enjoy it for now but stay a bit humble about it , rebuild is far from over

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad