What are three teams you don't want to win the Celebrini lottery?

What are three teams you don't want to win the Celebrini lottery?

• Total voters

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Montreal - See avatar
Ottawa - See avatar
Buffalo - If the hockey gods don't like this kid and/or as just cruel, send him here.

dalewood12

Oct 9, 2017
New Jersey is the biggest "No" from me. I think they are already bouncing back next year with or without MC.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Chicago because obviously, New Jersey because f*** em, and you know what? I don't like Columbus either.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
How interesting it is that Montreal isn't on the list since they recently won the lottery.:nod:
Or buffalo who has won it twice and got eichel #2. Id like to see a team that hasnt had any lottery luck. The two teams that are in the lottery that have had the least amount of luck are Ottawa and Arizona.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I don't want the Blackhawks to win. True, their team is bad, but I don't like rewarding blatant tanking. I still think that WINS should increase your draft pick's position, and that even the worst teams in the league should want to WIN rather than lose.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Anaheim, Chicago and Seattle.

Anaheim and Seattle cuz they’re in the pacific

Chicago cuz they already have Bedsrd and they can rot in the basement for the next 10 years for all I care

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
I hope he goes to Chicago just to see everyone cry about it. Really just don’t want him to end up in Montreal or Ottawa since I’m a Leafs fan

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Chicago since they already have Bedard.

Canadiens mostly cause of their rich history of success and legendary players. They could be in the dark ages for multiple decades onwards and they'd still be the greatest franchise in NHL history by a longshot.

And NJD, they probably need a 1st overall draft pick the least out of all the teams listed. Already have quite a bit of young talent in the forward and defenseman position compared to every other team here.
Because Chicago has already had a 10 yr dynasty this era, while other teams have spent that entire time in the dumpster.

Chicago can suffer awhile longer instead of being handed it's second dynasty literally as soon as the last one dies.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Chicago: Enough said. They were rewarded with Bedard when they probably should have lost their 1st rounder due to the whole scandal.

Ottawa: Rival team

Buffalo: After a million top picks, they have had enough chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad