OT: What are some TV shows you are currently watching?

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
I dont get the Homeland hype. I am barely getting past season 2 and dont even want to waste my time. I always thought Sleeper Cell was one of the most underrated shows that Showtime made last decade.

With that said - I love Game of Thrones and Boss on Starz.

i am with you . i watched hlf a season one for homeland.

i watch SOA and mad men

On Edge

Nov 26, 2005
Long Island
Breaking Bad and Walking Dead are in their midseason breaks so not that now, but watching Dexter with a bunch of friends every night. Taking a break for finals and the upcoming holiday break but finished season 4 last night. Crazy! Also watch Person of Interest, Mentalist, How I Met Your Mother (but losing interest) and lost interest in the Office but will watch the final season when I can online just because I have to.

Heard Homeland was good so I might get into that next.

Also, Impractical Jokers is a hilarious show, if you aren't watching you are missing out.

it is hilarious...LARRY!!!

"Billy in the street" makes me laugh too.

Wilfred .... also Shameless is great (nephew is in band - Brooklyn's own "Wild Yaks" that has a song on one of the episodes)

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006
Also in the category of great shows that ended way too early -

Dollhouse by Joss Whedon (who created Firefly - one of the most infamous shows for being cancelled after one amazing season). There's 2 seasons of Dollhouse and the writing/acting/casting is top notch and very film like. Complex but highly recommended.

and FlashForward's one season was so addictive that I watched all 23 episodes in a week on netflix with a friend. DollHouse is also on NF.

and I know we're not talking about movies, but if you haven't seen District B13 and the sequel District 13:Ultimatum - 2 incredible action movies with the best parkour on film. Great stories, acting and soundtrack. Unbelievable...

luki here

Jan 30, 2011
Vienna
best series to be canned way to early: firefly. Game of thrones is the **** (for the 10 weeks it airs a year) and walking dead is ok.

Big bang theory absolutely sucks balls since 2 seasons...really waiting on the next galactica series. (Coming out in feb)

scott99

May 13, 2005
Absolutely love "The Walking Dead". Can't believe how good a show it is, and I miss it dearly. I watch mostly sports, Football, some hockey on The NHL Network (junior games, classic games, etc) and college hockey on whatever channel I can find it (thanks to Degeneration Rex for keeping us updated with the TV schedule). Mostly sports, and some re-runs of The Big Bang Theory. Can't wait till February, need The Walking Dead to come back, hopefully the Other Walking Dead (NHL Hockey) will be back by then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad