OT: What are some TV shows you are currently watching?

startainfection*

up until a couple of weeks ago i was watching the walking dead, and I'm currently re watching breaking bad and a hand full of sitcoms too, how i met your mother, the league, parks and recreation and always sunny are some of my favorites, so with th lock out has anyone else been watching a ridiculous amount of tv recently?

Last edited by a moderator:

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I've been watching Grimm online and Criminal Minds.

Terrific writing for both shows. :yo:

startainfection*

I've actually never heard of grimm, but i just looked it up and i think my girlfriend will be really into it, and ill probably end up watching it with her, i feel like most crime shows are very generic but i still find them very entertaining and the only one i know how to differentiate is numbers which i used to watch a lot of too

On Edge

Nov 26, 2005
Long Island
Breaking Bad is the greatest shows on television. I started watching American Horror Story, it's okay.

Breaking Bad IS THE BEST show in years. Frickin brilliant. Mr Chips turns into Scarface.

I got totally hooked from my son and caught up on entire series on DVD in three months. Thank god had something else to look forward to on the tube.

Dexter still great...Homeland too.

OpAck

Feb 19, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Breaking Bad, without a doubt. Easily in the top 3 best shows on TV today. AMC has another top 3...The Walking Dead. And I'm not a "horror/sci-fi" kinda guy...but I'm hooked on TWD. Another well-written series with a talented cast.

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006
Workaholics is out there. In a good way. If you like the stupid that takes genius to create kind of stupid.

Breaking Bad, Always Sunny and Walking Dead are some of the best shows ever.

startainfection*

Breaking Bad IS THE BEST show in years. Frickin brilliant. Mr Chips turns into Scarface.

I got totally hooked from my son and caught up on entire series on DVD in three months. Thank god had something else to look forward to on the tube.

Dexter still great...Homeland too.

you do know that season 1 - 4 are on netflix, right?

Workaholics is out there. In a good way. If you like the stupid that takes genius to create kind of stupid.

Breaking Bad, Always Sunny and Walking Dead are some of the best shows ever.
i knew i forgot about something, workaholics is hilarious

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Right now, it's American Dad during dinner and Breaking Bad on Sundays (two episodes on Netflix).

Oh, and the odd episode of Law and Order on boring nights in.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Gold Rush :facepalm: please dont judge me....

I've watched some of the older Gold Rush episodes, but I can't get into this season. Too many new cast additions and Todd seems to be an even more clueless then last season (if possible).

What happened to Harness, the mechanic with the bad back? Did the Hoffman crew dump him because of that episode, where they needed him to fix the dozer and he spent a few days shacking up with his girlfriend instead? :laugh:

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
I've watched some of the older Gold Rush episodes, but I can't get into this season. Too many new cast additions and Todd seems to be an even more clueless then last season (if possible).

What happened to Harness, the mechanic with the bad back? Did the Hoffman crew dump him because of that episode, where they needed him to fix the dozer and he spent a few days shacking up with his girlfriend instead? :laugh:

Yeah, they canned him because they couldn't rely on him. At least that's how they made it seem.

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010
Once I'm done with my torts final on Thursday, I plan on starting my herbal therapy and sitting on my rear end for 3 weeks watching The Wire. Looking forward to some good ol' R&R.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Breaking Bad and Walking Dead are in their midseason breaks so not that now, but watching Dexter with a bunch of friends every night. Taking a break for finals and the upcoming holiday break but finished season 4 last night. Crazy! Also watch Person of Interest, Mentalist, How I Met Your Mother (but losing interest) and lost interest in the Office but will watch the final season when I can online just because I have to.

Heard Homeland was good so I might get into that next.

Also, Impractical Jokers is a hilarious show, if you aren't watching you are missing out.

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
I dont get the Homeland hype. I am barely getting past season 2 and dont even want to waste my time. I always thought Sleeper Cell was one of the most underrated shows that Showtime made last decade.

With that said - I love Game of Thrones and Boss on Starz.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland

They are actually finding Gold now:handclap:

Yeahh that dude Harness is long gone....

For awhile I was thinking this show was the biggest scam in television.. A show about finding gold but they didnt find any for the first 2 seasons...

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Breaking Bad and Walking Dead are in their midseason breaks so not that now, but watching Dexter with a bunch of friends every night. Taking a break for finals and the upcoming holiday break but finished season 4 last night. Crazy! Also watch Person of Interest, Mentalist, How I Met Your Mother (but losing interest) and lost interest in the Office but will watch the final season when I can online just because I have to.

Heard Homeland was good so I might get into that next.

Also, Impractical Jokers is a hilarious show, if you aren't watching you are missing out.

Those dudes make me cry, I love that show. They actually film in LI somtimes..

SouthShore91

Jan 19, 2012
Bay Shore, NY
Breaking Bad and Walking Dead are what I watch on actual TV and they're both AMAZING. After that it's whatever I can get my hands on, on Netflix. How I Met Your Mother, is what I go for, for comedy, Trailer Park Boys is good too and I just saw they added Always Sunny on Netflix so probably gonna try and watch that over break. If any of you like British shows and are younger, Inbetweeners (Seasons 1 and 2) and Skins are excellent and both also on Netflix.

JTforPres2012

Feb 12, 2012
Rewatched all 76 episodes of Friday Night Lights in a month's time. A great show with a true cult following.

Hipster Doofus

Sep 1, 2006
Breaking bad is the best show on tv.

Workaholics, always sunny, wilfred, regular show and adventure time.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Boardwalk Empire is really the only show I consistently watch..

bebfa41f5d821aed84cee6a92e9ca988.jpg

and this site is really getting annoying with all its pop-ups.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad