GDT: Western Conference Final - Game 4: Ducks @ Hawks| 7 p.m. CDT 5/23/15 NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Could have very well been. Yes, they didn't score, but the Ducks only scored 2 goals.

The issue was face offs. Vermette leading the team in face offs. Take that away and Anaheim wins more faceoffs. Both goals were with a) Nordstrom on the ice and b) after lost offensive zone face offs.

So, hmmm....

this

Crow

May 19, 2014
Honestly, regarding the shorty, I think saad had him beat already anyway.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
In what way?

If you play the way Anaheim does, you are going to get a lot of calls against. Stop the after the whistle crap and you won't get called.

Anaheim got a gift. They should have been called for at trip on the OT PP, giving the Hawks a 5-3. Refs swallowed the whistle.

I have witnessed the Blackhawks 5-on-3.

If the refs call that penalty, the Blackhawks don't tie up the game.

Xinji

Apr 27, 2014
It's pretty insane. Down 3-0? Give up 3 goals in 37 seconds? Triple OT with 4.5 defensemen? Somehow they still win.

I will admit I thought it was over after the 37 seconds thing. Happy to be wrong.

I think you meant up 3 - 1...but yeah is crazy.

As pathetic as the Hawks play sometimes they just never, ever quit...is a very special group win Cup or not.

I think he was referring to our playoff run as a whole. Down 3-0 to Nashville in Game 1. :yo:

DrunkKaner88

Jan 5, 2014
a lot of jimmies being rustled on the main board because of the ref getting in the way. Must be the first time that has ever happened in the history of hockey

Xinji

Apr 27, 2014
scPWGUx.jpg

LOL @ the fan in the background. How many beers is that? 19? 20? Someone was having a good time. :laugh::handclap:

zac

Apr 29, 2009
scPWGUx.jpg

LOL @ the fan in the background. How many beers is that? 19? 20? Someone was having a good time. :laugh::handclap:

I think 20. At first I counted 19 but I think there is some obvious neck separation in what I thought was just one bottle.

CptnSerious

Them Intangibles
Apr 19, 2014
It looks like I missed a good game tonight. I hope I miss another good one Monday night. I'll be able to watch game 6 on Wednesday night since I have that day off, so hopefully we'll be closing this series out then. I have to work another night shift next Saturday night so a game 7 isn't ideal for me. :laugh:

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
a lot of jimmies being rustled on the main board because of the ref getting in the way. Must be the first time that has ever happened in the history of hockey

When the Ducks play as much PO hockey as Hawks do then they will finally get to learn the ins and outs of this game at this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad