Confirmed with Link: Welcome Qward and BonkTastic to the Mod Squad!

Jerk Store*

I see BonkStatic's sleeping on the job already :p:

Congrats both of you :handclap:

Jerk Store*

BonkTastic is our secret weapon, being in Indonesia we'll now have someone watching over the board almost all the time :nod:

Hahaha, well played. Bonk, cover me, I'm heading over to the Habs board :sarcasm:

Senacus Maximus

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk.gif

Congratulations!

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
Congrats guys!

That gif is a bit disturbing.

And 8 mods now? I didn't think we we're that bad

To think we need eight when Discostu, NyQuil and Moz ran this board fine all by themselves. ;)

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Just remember we're not here to watch the m̶o̶d̶s̶ ... err... I mean refs hand out penalties. :)

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I would say sweet as it would be more mods that I knew, but then I remembered when CH told me he wouldn't infract me on BF3. Boy was I wrong. ;)

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Hey, quick question for the pre-existing mods: do my new Mod powers give me veto power over NHL trades like the Erik Cole-for-Michael Ryder trade that happened today?

Because if I can help it, I'd much rather that the Habs not get better. Divisional rivals, I'm sure you understand.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Hey, quick question for the pre-existing mods: do my new Mod powers give me veto power over NHL trades like the Erik Cole-for-Michael Ryder trade that happened today?

Because if I can help it, I'd much rather that the Habs not get better. Divisional rivals, I'm sure you understand.

i think only fugu gets to do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad