Confirmed with Link: Welcome Qward and BonkTastic to the Mod Squad!

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
That gif is a bit disturbing.

And 8 mods now? I didn't think we we're that bad

You guys aren't, it's the Leaf fans that invade our GDT when the Ottawa-based mods are at the Bank during Sens-Leafs games.
And also the Sens Loungers.

I think there was a period it was only me, TMV and a stealthy Bileur. Now there's a mod for every second active poster. :nod:

And half of those active posters are former mods.

A true undercover agent wouldn't tell anyone they were undercover. :p:

Rule #1 about Mod Club.

Is there a deleted post recycle bin?

I cannot confirm nor deny, but if one did exist, it would generate plenty of laughs, and if it did not exist, it would not generate plenty of laughs, except hypothetically.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
The lounge will soon run this place!

Congrats guys! You seem like the mod types

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
TMV = The Mars Volchenkov?

I could've swore he was a mod on our board a couple years back, and now hes on the Avs board and doesnt post here. Traitor :sarcasm:

Yeah. I see TMV post here the odd time, but for the most part he is involved on the Avs board now.

Dana Scully

I want to believe.
Dec 3, 2005
Ottawa
Yeah when I first came around (2006) disco and Nyquil were the only mods.

That's as far back as I remember as well.

For some reason, I remember a user named Papa Lazarou or something? I don't think he was a mod, I think I just found him entertaining. :laugh:

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
Do I have to be the ass hat that points out that this news is in fact, not confirmed with link?

Mods, title change please. Be professional.

Once again The Waffler gets snubbed.

Bunch of haters. Probably had something to do with my infraction rate going up since I applied.

I think that has a lot to do with that troublemaker "The Roffler" making a ruckus and mods confusing him for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad