NCAA GDT: Week 9: The Matt Rhule edition

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I like this Bryant kid. He's going to be a good one. Impressed by Temple's talent level.

They've gotten some kids from Florida. But they've also gotten some kids that were no-doubt-about-it Penn Staters before things got stupid.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I honestly think Michigan wasn't mentally prepared for the game and its particular setup. Minnesota is always getting up for Michigan home games. It's not their local rivalry but it's a huge huge game for them, whereas for Michigan it's just a Big Ten game.

Add the fact it's a night game, crowd pumped up on Halloween, emotional coach retiring factor. Michigan coming off a heartbreaking loss they could stew on for 2 weeks.

I hope Harbaugh learned a lesson here because you can't go on the road into a conference/rivalry night game and expect "business as usual". Michigan isn't so great and Minnesota isn't so bad for it to work out like that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Win or lose, Matt Rhuel is for real. Hopefully Temple keeps him and they can get more opponents, probably not going to get many games on ABC at 8pm against only American conference opponents.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Unless Memphis and Houston stay relevant, which they might be able too. Temple, Memphis and Houston need to do all they can to keep their head coaches.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
New Mexico St just broke the nations longest losing streak with the most amazing interception I've ever seen.

They had 4th and 22 in OT and converted, scored 2 td's in the last 5 minutes to force OT.

Good for the Aggies.

….you won't believe the pick when you see it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad