NCAA GDT: Week 9: The Matt Rhule edition

Sep 19, 2008
RT @slmandel Jarrett Stidham is capable of leading Baylor's offense. But he's a true freshman. And Baylor has 3 Big 12 road games left, including at TCU.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Love off weeks. LSU is coming up next week and so always nice to have the guys rest.

F L Y E R S

Orange & Black
Aug 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Will be in attendance for Temple-ND game. As a huge Notre Dame fan, never thought in my lifetime that I'd ever see the Fighting Irish play in my hometown. Very cool.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They are coming. To my cit-ay.

Not sure where they're having GameDay at, North Broad Street isn't an area I can't imagine Lee and Kirk are too crazy about hitting up.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Lol....replace Corso with Dan LeBatard's dad....or just bring him on the show. Haha in all honesty I don't think Corso will care. He's always playing up the crowds. Picking their team to win and ****. He's definitely going senile. I'm shocked Kirk still does Game day.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Am I nuts for thinking Georgia beats Florida?

I guess not though last years Florida win was more improbable. Can't see Georgia doing much on that D. They don't have Chubb and its been proven Lambert can't beat teams on his own. The Bama game for him was a true disaster and he had Chubb then. Stunk against Missouri and the 2nd half against Tennessee was brutal.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
No. UF has some flaws mainly their OL and doesn't have a lot of margin for error. It usually is a wacky game so I expect the unexpected when I go every year.

Neither team has much room for error if we're talking offense. I haven't looked at it but the under would be a solid play. Could be a game of like 9-6 lol

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
ECU Might beat Uconn, but dont bet your house on it.

They will beat South florida though. and then probably win one of UCF/Cincin

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Florida has a very solid D though. Georgia doesn't really have a running threat now without Chubb

I think they can get something going with Shone Michel. Lambert poses no threat in the passing game though. Can't win in college football without a QB. Richt had it good for 7 years with Stafford and Aaron Murray. Last year Hunter Mason (yuck), this year Grayson Lambert (puke).

Last edited:

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I think they can get something going with Shone Michel. Lambert poses no threat in the passing game though. Can't win in college football without a QB. Richt had it good for 7 years with Stafford and Aaron Murray. Last year Hunter Mason (yuck), this year Grayson Lambert (puke).

Guess we will see. Not the biggest Treon Harris fan but he is atleast mobile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad