NCAA: Week 9: Happy Valley welcomes Big Noon and the Bluebloods

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Notice how no sparty official is saying that Michigan players deserved to get gang assaulted. Because they know they f***ed up.

Everyone involved in gang assaulting that poor kid deserves an indefinite suspension. I don't see any way how you all can justify this abhorrent and despicable behavior.

The reason you cannot see it is probably because nobody is justifying other than in your own mind.

I actually did hear that the MU player simply came over to the MSU lockerroom to sell his neice's girl guide cookies. I guess the MSU players weren't in the mood and reacted, I don't blame them one bit for the beatdown.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The reason you cannot see it is probably because nobody is justifying other than in your own mind.

I actually did hear that the MU player simply came over to the MSU lockerroom to sell his neice's girl guide cookies. I guess the MSU players weren't in the mood and reacted, I don't blame them one bit for the beatdown.
It’s not justified. But it was very stupid of rhe wolverine player to go towards the Spartans by himself. Whether they overreacted or he was being an idiot, who knows but there is no brawl if they wolverine player doesn’t go down the tunnel alone with the Spartans.

As for potentiallly selling cookies…. Please, did anyone see any cookies? And not as if the Spartans are carrying cash or their phones to pay you.

Sep 19, 2008
Probably because we know how the real world works. If someone acts like an asshole they shouldn't be surprised when others do the same to them.
Excuse me? What is this supposed to mean? One side suspended 8 players in the brawl. Another side has injured players for who knows how long. Let's not beat around the bush, it was assault. But it's apparently "justified" because those poor MSU kids beating that player up were "victims". Please.

Sparty is, and always has been, awful. This is no deviance from their typical rhetoric. Pat Narduzzi, former MSU defensive coordinator, actively encouraged in a press conference to "beat them up". Do you think this is okay?

"That's what we try to do, play 60 minutes of unnecessary roughness," Pat Narduzzi, MSU's fiery defensive coordinator, said. "Any time you get a win over a top 10, top 11 team, whatever they are, or were, it keeps you confident."

MSU has a long history of doing classless stunts. Remember, they were the one who first planted the flag on ND. Then, when Illinois tried to do the same, Michigan State players started a fight.

Dont' believe me?

I have closely watched MSU football for over 2 decades. They are pure scum.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Excuse me? What is this supposed to mean? One side suspended 8 players in the brawl. Another side has injured players for who knows how long. Let's not beat around the bush, it was assault. But it's apparently "justified" because those poor MSU kids beating that player up were "victims". Please.

Sparty is, and always has been, awful. This is no deviance from their typical rhetoric. Pat Narduzzi, former MSU defensive coordinator, actively encouraged in a press conference to "beat them up". Do you think this is okay?

"That's what we try to do, play 60 minutes of unnecessary roughness," Pat Narduzzi, MSU's fiery defensive coordinator, said. "Any time you get a win over a top 10, top 11 team, whatever they are, or were, it keeps you confident."

MSU has a long history of doing classless stunts. Remember, they were the one who first planted the flag on ND. Then, when Illinois tried to do the same, Michigan State players started a fight.

Dont' believe me?

Believe it or not, you can agree that the MSU players are totally deserving of the discipline being handed out and also be of the opinion that the MU player brought it on himself to a certain extent.

IMO, you wouldn't be doing your job as a coach if you didn't investigate why your player was on the midst of the MSU players to begin with.

This is called critical thinking. Give it a try sometime.

Sep 19, 2008
Believe it or not, you can agree that the MSU players are totally deserving of the discipline being handed out and also be of the opinion that the MU player brought it on himself to a certain extent.

IMO, you wouldn't be doing your job as a coach if you didn't investigate why your player was on the midst of the MSU players to begin with.

This is called critical thinking. Give it a try sometime.
MSU has a long history of doing dirty shenanigans. If you want to willfully ignore the evidence be my guest but it's all there.

Also your reaction to a Michigan player walking alone is kind of puzzling. "WELL HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WALKING ALONE." This is not going down a dark street in a dangerous neighborhood at night. This is a guy just going back to the locker room before getting assaulted. I'm not sure how such wanton disregard for class can be dismissed as "play stupid games win stupid prizes."

The Michigan player is hardly at fault here...

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004

Dont' believe me?

What a joke of a response. You're such a clown.

MSU has a long history of doing dirty shenanigans. If you want to willfully ignore the evidence be my guest but it's all there.

Also your reaction to a Michigan player walking alone is kind of puzzling. "WELL HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WALKING ALONE." This is not going down a dark street in a dangerous neighborhood at night. This is a guy just going back to the locker room before getting assaulted. I'm not sure how such wanton disregard for class can be dismissed as "play stupid games win stupid prizes."

The Michigan player is hardly at fault here...
Just incredibly naive and obviously you've never played sports before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad