NFL GDT: Week 8

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Bears WR drops a sure TD as he was wide open in the endzone, it was underthrown but still should have been caught

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Bears are a disgrace. Contract the franchise, implode soldier field, and throw the remains into Lake Michigan.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The Bears are a disgrace. Contract the franchise, implode soldier field, and throw the remains into Lake Michigan.

Don’t worry, some schmuck will bring up the 1985 Bears so the good inside feeling will come back to people. I wonder how Bears fans feel when that gets shoved in their faces, a team from 38 years ago gets talked about more than their current shit show of a team.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
20 point lead... Still don't feel it's safe with this team. Even if the Bears are a national joke.
I think it's safe to say they'll win this time.

I'm not watching, but only a catastrophe would stop the Chargers from winning.

TD Chargers

They must be keeping Eberfleus around to command the tank.
The way they call the plays in the Broncos game....I think they are onboard with tanking.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Get ready because they have 2 more, another Thursday against the Panthers and a MNF vs. the Cousins-less Vikings. Plus a possible Saturday flex

Vs the Panthers? Oh man :laugh:

download.jpeg.jpg

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I mean the Chargers are at least fun to watch even if they're 2-4. The Bears are boring and the best thing I can say about them.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Saw this on the Devils sub since I'm a Devils fan and we have our own thread there but I'm utterly exhausted by this NY Jets season. All of our games besides the Dallas one have utter nerve wrecks. That game yesterday was one of the biggest clown show games I've ever seen and I've been a Jets fan for 20+ years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad