NFL GDT: Week 8 - Part 3

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Panthers D won me my fantasy week too because of that last INT. Down one point and the INT got me two. Thanks, Luck. :laugh:

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Panthers fans need some insurance for that heart ache, you guys won't make it to the end of the season with those close games. Not good for the health!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Don't worry Colts, your 3-5 team is still tied for the division lead, which, I'm not really sure what to say about that. As a Panthers fan I'm probably not allowed to say anything after last year

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Wait, the Panthers won? What happened?

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Alright Ginn, as promised, I'll return your pet turtle, alive and well. Expect him 4-6 business weeks via UPS Ground delivery.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Green Bay should beat these guys. They just don't have much of an offense. Their D is pretty good but Luck made them look great tonight at times with some bonehead decisions. Their offense will hold them back from doing anything big.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
green bay should beat these guys. They just don't have much of an offense. Their d is pretty good but luck made them look great tonight at times with some bonehead decisions. Their offense will hold them back from doing anything big.

stop it you arron rodgers lover don't deny he's your homeboy

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
whatever, a win is a win. They learned an important lesson and they learned it without having to take a loss.

they didn't learn anything, they do this everygame, should be winning easy, and then they just fall apart and the other team always have the ball late with a chance to win.

The only game lately that didn't go that way was the Seahawks game where it was kind of the reverse.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Luck probably could have had 5 picks tonight. Even after that comeback, he's still a mess.

I do think they should play fast though. Run Hilton and Moncrief all over the field. The slow power run game with deep shots mixed in is dumb.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I woke up with the Panthers driving at 26-23 after being out basically all of the second half. Was not in the least bit shocked it went to overtime. The Panthers just lack the kill mode and it's gonna beat us eventually.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I bet Aaron will have fun only being able to throw crossing patterns and to only one cornerback.

Panthers will WIN!!!!! Be prepared.....to WEEP.

Dangerous game. That D had to use everything today. The game is 1pm on Sunday. So they are limited in comparison to the rest. The game also went to OT. Rodgers had the worst game of his career? One just has to think he comes out really angry and has a solid day in a big game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad