Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
PRIMETIME KIRK COUSINS

you-like.gif

kirk-cousins-kirk.gif

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I guess playoff watch is back on!

Addison is a stud. 7 for 123 with 2 TD and flag after flag because they had no idea how to stop him.

Hated the chicken **** at the end by not going for the win but it worked out in the end.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
I guess playoff watch is back on!

Addison is a stud. 7 for 123 with 2 TD and flag after flag because they had no idea how to stop him.

Hated the chicken **** at the end by not going for the win but it worked out in the end.
Getting this win against a great Niners team to move to 3-4 was huge for us. Looking at our 5 games before our bye, we're @ GB, @ Atlanta, NO, @ Denver, and Chi. Definitely a manageable schedule.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Getting this win against a great Niners team to move to 3-4 was huge for us. Looking at our 5 games before our bye, we're @ GB, @ Atlanta, NO, @ Denver, and Chi. Definitely a manageable schedule.

Yeah, definitely need to take advantage of that schedule.

I can’t believe they actually have a legit good OL. Tackles are borderline elite but across the board they’re playing really well.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Yeah, definitely need to take advantage of that schedule.

I can’t believe they actually have a legit good OL. Tackles are borderline elite but across the board they’re playing really well.
The foundation of our offensive success tonight was Darrisaw making Bosa a non factor.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Purdy hasn’t looked great the past 2 weeks, maybe teams have caught up to him?
The talent around him got hurt. But, if/when he gets paid, he'd lose a couple of key pieces around him. Like with Dak. SF is cap committed to their starters. Similar to the Rams when they won in that their depth isn't as strong given how the cap is allocated.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Purdy hasn’t looked great the past 2 weeks, maybe teams have caught up to him?
Despite the uniqueness of his ascension, I don’t think what Purdy has done has ever surprised anyone. The 49ers offense works in simpatico because they rarely do/did not execute properly, rarely has that been disrupted. However, this is also the NFL, eventually guys get hurt, eventually you have an off-day, and eventually you have to lose.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

No Trent Williams yesterday but Trent Williams 2.0 had himself one hell of a game. What a trade and draft pick.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

No Trent Williams yesterday but Trent Williams 2.0 had himself one hell of a game. What a trade and draft pick.

And typical raiders took Learherwood instead because he was considered a road grater as a run blocker. 2021, you need OT that can pass block and that is what Darrisaw was projected to be good at.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00