NFL GDT: Week 6

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I honestly had no idea T Swift was so massively popular until all this.. I knew of her but that was it.
I'm not hip to the entertainment industry I guess.

i like this Rice dude... He is not a dropper.
The Eras tour might have destigmatized closet fans from hiding their fandom or at least their appreciation.
--------------------------------------------------

That Kelce tackle is apart of the game. At same time, it sure seems the defender was going a little extra to make sure it twisted a little more.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
That could be a massive sack as now it is going to be around a 54 yard fg attempt

Butker makes it with ease

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
giphy.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
19-8 is a silvergami. And beyond that, the other 19-8 game took place exactly 96 years ago today between two teams in current NFL markets but no longer exist. The New York Yankees beat the Buffalo Bisons in Buffalo. The 8 points were the only points the Bisons scored that season as they went 0-5 and suspended operations until 1929, and then folded after they season.

The game featured Red Grange scoring his only touchdown that season for the Yankees (his only one for them) while some dude named Wild Bill Kelly had 2. The Bisons had a safety and touchdown.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
19-8 is a silvergami. And beyond that, the other 19-8 game took place exactly 96 years ago today between two teams in current NFL markets but no longer exist. The New York Yankees beat the Buffalo Bisons in Buffalo. The 8 points were the only points the Bisons scored that season as they went 0-5 and suspended operations until 1929, and then folded after they season.

The game featured Red Grange scoring his only touchdown that season for the Yankees (his only one for them) while some dude named Wild Bill Kelly had 2. The Bisons had a safety and touchdown.
Your post about the score was a lot more detailed than mine lol

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
This Travis kelce and Taylor swift stuff needs to just die away. So f***ing annoying

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
It’s just amazing how much money(and assets) Broncos are paying for Russell and Payton

& the Chiefs hype is weak. They’ve beaten the Bears, Vikings, Broncos& Jaguars.
Maybe wait before they play real teams

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s just amazing how much money(and assets) Broncos are paying for Russell and Payton

& the Chiefs hype is weak. They’ve beaten the Bears, Vikings, Broncos& Jaguars.
Maybe wait before they play real teams
When you win 2 Super Bowls, go to another, and play in 2 other AFC Championship Games, not sure what else is to be expected. That’s the benefits you get as league royalty, as a Patriots fan surely you can appreciate that.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
When you win 2 Super Bowls, go to another, and play in 2 other AFC Championship Games, not sure what else is to be expected. That’s the benefits you get as league royalty, as a Patriots fan surely you can appreciate that.
Everything about this is correct.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
That's 16 straight wins over the Broncos. 4 away from tying what the Dolphins did to the Bills in the 70s .

I feel your pain Broncos fans. Tom Brady and the Pats ( and Matt Cassel in 08 ) won 15 straight over us from 03 -10.... When we finally beat him again in 2011 it was the greatest feeling in the world lol.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I don’t think there is a single word to describe how bad the Broncos are as an organization. To be paying this much money and draft capital to have Wilson and Payton ruin this franchise is insane. You gotta think the Broncos just eat the dead money on the cap and move on from Rus in the off-season. This s### can’t continue

Somewhere Pete Carroll is smiling and chomping on a wad of gum knowing this clown is nowhere near the Seahawks anymore.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don’t think there is a single word to describe how bad the Broncos are as an organization. To be paying this much money and draft capital to have Wilson and Payton ruin this franchise is insane. You gotta think the Broncos just eat the dead money on the cap and move on from Rus in the off-season. This s### can’t continue

Somewhere Pete Carroll is smiling and chomping on a wad of gum knowing this clown is nowhere near the Seahawks anymore.
I knew Russ's best days were behind him. But, never imagined it was going to be this bad in Denver. Or that the Denver team was so hyped being regarded as the next TB. But, then reality of what happens when the roster has to absorb a monster QB contract.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

Does Mahomes still deserve to be the MVP favourite?

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

When has a team swung so hard and just totally wiff TWICE , lol it's amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad