NCAA GDT: Week 6

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
They could. They have the potential to every year.

They just won't have an answer for Barkley/McSorley. Not many B1G teams too.

And beyond that, PSU's D has been astounding. Great leaders on that unit.

Idk if anyone does. I think devin bush and the Michigan dfence will be the best bet

In the big anyways. Alabama or Clemson will shut them down pretty well.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Riley Ferguson throws 7 tds against UConn in 3 quarters.

Reminder that Butch "Lyle" Jones had

Riley Ferguson
Nathan Peterman
Josh Dobbs

Started Justin Worley. :laugh: Dobbs and Peterman are cashing NFL checks. Ferguson will too.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Idk if anyone does. I think devin bush and the Michigan dfence will be the best bet

In the big anyways. Alabama or Clemson will shut them down pretty well.

Clemson and Alabama's defensive starters will be playing on Sundays. Alabama's back up QB might be better than Hurts :laugh:. Crazy how those teams not only get elite talent but coach it up as well.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Riley Ferguson throws 7 tds against UConn in 3 quarters.

Reminder that Butch "Lyle" Jones had

Riley Ferguson
Nathan Peterman
Josh Dobbs

Started Justin Worley. :laugh: Dobbs and Peterman are cashing NFL checks. Ferguson will too.

UCF made Riley Ferguson look like Turd Ferguson. They shut him and that offense down, against a real defense he will struggle. Wasn't too impressed by him and I don't see an NFL quarterback with him.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
UCF made Riley Ferguson look like Turd Ferguson. They shut him and that offense down, against a real defense he will struggle. Wasn't too impressed by him and I don't see an NFL quarterback with him.

Good thing scouts don't just use one game. If they did no one would be drafted.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Good thing scouts don't just use one game. If they did no one would be drafted.

Sure, but if he plays awful competition and looks great then stinks up the joint against a good team that doesn't bode well. UCF has NFL quality players on their defense and made him look bad, scouts are going to look at that tape a lot more than of him putting up 70 against UConn.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from the campus of TCU....the school that gave us the great Andy Dalton :yo: ......and some HOF running back known as "L.T." :nod:

Factoid: This is Lee's milestone 300th headgear pick. He is 196-103 all-time. Here's to 300 more, Coach! :yo:

Lee's Greatest moment: Can't show it here, but by far the infamous "F-Bomb". :laugh:

Sign of the Day: "Van Pelt (ESPN's SVP) has better hair than Dana" :laugh:

Alarming Pick: Miami alum, The Bear, likes Free Shoes U over my beloved U 23-20 :cry:

Celebrity Picker: Country crooner Tim McGraw, who is going for the home team.

Lee: Reminds us that last time he donned the frogs head he put it on backwards. This time he dons "Superfrog" correctly to the delight of the crowd. :biglaugh:

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
These B1G west offenses are just no match.

Really want to get the offense going, though.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
DLixG4AUEAAJqWj.jpg

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
TD PSU. backup qb was put on the field and he catches a td in the red zone. first play in the red zone was another blown up run on a delayed RPO to barkley. that play just simply will not work against a team selling out to defend it and maintaining their discipline to their assignment.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Northwestern's tall grass reminds me of when Darryl Sutter was the Sharks coach and would tell the maintenance crew at the tank to keep the building warm in order to make the ice soft. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad