NCAA GDT: Week 6

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
UCF travels to Cincinnati for a potentially tough road game. Last time they went to Nippert Stadium they were crushed 52-7 in the first game of the post George O'Leary era. Hopefully they exact a little revenge this weekend.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I actually hope Michigan beats MSU this weekend. Both head coaches are absolute clowns, and I want the Wolverines to come into Happy Valley undefeated.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
f*** man

Drive up and down the field but doesn’t mean shit if you can’t hit a 35 yard FG

They’ve now had two trips to the red zone with 0 points to show for it

:headache:

And Louisville follows it up with a 48 yarder down the middle with 5 yards to spare...

Last edited:
Reactions: Breakdowns

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Hey Novacane, you know we've been winning for most of the game, right? ;)
Easy to say up two touchdowns +/- a few points

But I’ve seen too many collapses across hockey and football, pro and college, to never feel good

Also I will always say I HATE chasing points with a lead. 12 point lead is still something, so I’m not sure the need to go for two unless Doeren isn’t trying a field goal again

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Miracle, good coaching/players, my big mouth, or an off night but NC State largely held Lamar Jackson under control. He missed a lot of long throws. Feels good to see them win

Also not a good look booing an injured player. Especially since they were going to lose a TO. Not proud of that moment

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
In PSU's last year recovering from the sanctions, Dantonio ran up the score 55-16, which is whatever, I get it. But for there to be two play calls with your CENTER scoring 2 TDs... dumb.

So Franklin returned the favor last year.

Harbaugh is just Harbaugh. Says/does silly things. He's more of a literal clown, if you will. They took it to PSU last year, and I fully expect Franklin to return the favor this year.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
In PSU's last year recovering from the sanctions, Dantonio ran up the score 55-16, which is whatever, I get it. But for there to be two play calls with your CENTER scoring 2 TDs... dumb.

So Franklin returned the favor last year.

Harbaugh is just Harbaugh. Says/does silly things. He's more of a literal clown, if you will. They took it to PSU last year, and I fully expect Franklin to return the favor this year.

I have a feeling northwestern is gonna keep it close or upset somebody this year

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I have a feeling northwestern is gonna keep it close or upset somebody this year
They could. They have the potential to every year.

They just won't have an answer for Barkley/McSorley. Not many B1G teams too.

And beyond that, PSU's D has been astounding. Great leaders on that unit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad