NCAA GDT: Week 6

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
I can't tell if this game is good or not. The defenses are good and I get it's raining, but theres some real uninspired play calling here.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I think we have passed More then we have ran after throwing an int cause of bad weather. Just lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you're a kid at one of these schools in the stadium, this is what college is all about

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Gene, I know you don't watch UCF but what do you think of Tre'Quan Smith? UCF has produced some good receivers lately and he looks like the best one we've had in college at least. Not a big as Marshall or as fast as Perriman but he runs great routes and is sure handed.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Unless okorn plays like brady In the Super Bowl he should be benched for peters because of these dumb decisions. He’s thrown like twice and almost picked and now it has been picked.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Gene, I know you don't watch UCF but what do you think of Tre'Quan Smith? UCF has produced some good receivers lately and he looks like the best one we've had in college at least. Not a big as Marshall or as fast as Perriman but he runs great routes and is sure handed.

If he can get open against man coverage and catch the ball consistently..he will get a shot. Perriman can't get open despite his size, speed and strength.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Went out right after this game started. Just came back. Cant believe Sparty is winning. They get a pick now too.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If he can get open against man coverage and catch the ball consistently..he will get a shot. Perriman can't get open despite his size, speed and strength.

He gets open against man and makes all the catches, we haven't faced a good defense with top corners this year but he did it his first two. Perriman didn't really get that open in college, he just could out jump the DB and make tough grabs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad