NFL GDT: Week 6 - Part 2

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
It's a product of other teams trying to outsmart Belichick.

They put themselves in a pretzel.

Only time I've seen it work is when Miami busted out the Wildcat on us. Typically the way to beat the Pats is to get constant pressure up the middle and win the turnover battle because most of the time Belichick won't be out-schemed.

The strategy to beat the Pats has always been pressure on Brady. Easier said than done though.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The possibility that the Steelers could be 7-3 by the time they have their bye week is really pleasing.

Chiefs, Browns, Bengals and Raiders I believe.
I know Mike Tomlin takes a lot of **** from Steelers fans & some of it is deserved, but you have to give him some credit for the Steelers being able to win these past 2 games without Big Ben.

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Ugh, Pagano's gonna be taking fan questions in a few minutes on local radio. He better accept the discussion will be about that dumbass punt chicanery.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Rewatched the Vikings game earlier and the rookies really stood out. Eric Kendricks, Stefon Diggs, and Danielle Hunter all got their first starts and made a positive impact. TJ Clemmings, who has been struggling thus far, probably had his best game as a pro. It's early and obviously a small sample size but it's looking like another strong draft for the Vikings. Funny thing is that the 11th overall pick (Waynes) is the one guy who hasn't made much of an impact. He doesn't get many snaps though as he's still sitting and learning.

Another good game next week and Diggs could be second among rookies in receiving yards in only three games played. When Mike Wallace compared him to Antonio Brown in training camp I laughed but now......okay I'll stop.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Bradford is so terrified to hold the ball. Sproles had the wheel route, no safety over the top. Let the route develop.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Giants were doing whatever they wanted until that INT. Eagles really needed that.

This OBJ vs Maxwell match up won't end well for the Eagles.

I think it was asked in yesterday's thread if Wilson threw at Josh Norman at all. Pretty much no

I was the one who asked and that's basically what I figured based on what I saw. He was getting a lot of respect.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Giants got away from the tempo and looked uncomfortable. Paid for it. The fullback going in motion was a giveaway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad