NFL GDT: Week 6 - Part 2

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Why doesn't Chip use the i-formation more and let Murray run the ball? Bradford is terrible.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That makes too much sense.

An ego thing?

I heard AP talking about it the other day and apparently it's a pretty big adjustment, even for guys who are that good. It doesn't get talked about as much as Murray since AP's stats are fine but he has had to run from shotgun more this season and he looks awful out of it. So much so that the Vikings are having to make Teddy somewhat uncomfortable just to get AP going.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
An ego thing?

I heard AP talking about it the other day and apparently it's a pretty big adjustment, even for guys who are that good. It doesn't get talked about as much as Murray since AP's stats are fine but he has had to run from shotgun more this season and he looks awful out of it. So much so that the Vikings are having to make Teddy somewhat uncomfortable just to get AP going.

It is especially if you haven't done it for years. You don't get the same sight lines and you're square to the LOS. Big adjustment.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bradford looked pretty pissed. Seemed to take a long time to call that time out

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I've only seen one Star Wars movie so I'm sitting here wondering what the big deal is. Twitter just exploded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad