NFL GDT: Week 4

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
They should boo. Disgraceful start to the season .

At least the other team that plays here is competitive with a great D. I have no clue about the Giants. I knew they weren't as good as last year indicated but I didnt expect this kinda start to the season.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Giants are geriatic on offense yikes

Not a good time to be an NYC football fan.

The Jets have a good D though that comes out flying most weeks, at least you know they’ll give an honest effort.

That “tackling” or whatever soft ass shit that was on the Fant catch and run was pathetic by the Giants D.

Edit: Geno sighting. Let’s go!!

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Good drive to start the 2nd half. Keep running it at this soft tackling D.

Nice run by Charbonnet. He needs to get the ball more, love the way he runs and finishes plays. He’s physical and looks for contact.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Ravens can at least throw the ball to Andrews. No pass-catcher on the Giants makes you tremble.

They traded for Darren Waller for a reason, be that stud Tight End reciever for Jones.

What did the Giants get? Lazy, uninspired play, not hustling, no hands, no blocking.

This man has fooled two teams thinking he can be that difference maker. Only time he did anything was when he was labelled the ‘underdog’ and worked his butt off. As soon as he got paid, absolutely mailed it in, started to make shitty rap music, becomes ‘injured’ when the going gets tough.

Trash, don’t be surprised if he gets ‘injured’ soon

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
honestly has "danny dimes" ever once looked good in a Primetime game? said it last time, he needs some meds or liquid confidence before the game

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They traded for Darren Waller for a reason, be that stud Tight End reciever for Jones.

What did the Giants get? Lazy, uninspired play, not hustling, no hands, no blocking.

This man has fooled two teams thinking he can be that difference maker. Only time he did anything was when he was labelled the ‘underdog’ and worked his butt off. As soon as he got paid, absolutely mailed it in, started to make shitty rap music, becomes ‘injured’ when the going gets tough.

Trash, don’t be surprised if he gets ‘injured’ soon
Waller never blocked. But his pass catching has disappeared.

This is why the giants should have tagged Jones for the $30 odd mill it would have cost them and given Barkley term me it’s basically $25/26 mill guaranteed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad