NFL GDT: Week 4

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
1695913960870.png

While the opening night loss was irritating in the moment it’s cool to see Detroit have something positive building

Reactions: TheAngryHank
Sep 19, 2008
Placing some bets this morning on the action Sunday and noticing I don't have "the courage" to make any bets on many of the afternoon games, because the spreads are so close. Other than Washington who is an 8 point underdog to Philly, the other afternoon (strictly talking 1 pm slate) games are all close. We could see some good games this week.

Also Baltimore is somehow +122 against Cleveland. Cleveland sucks.

That's standing out to me right now.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
View attachment 746951

While the opening night loss was irritating in the moment it’s cool to see Detroit have something positive building
I wouldn't be surprised if the Packers punched them in the mouth figuratively...Packers have been disrespected or under-respected for the whole offseason and thus they could be much more hungry to prove Rodgers' successor is hardly a significant drop off.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Man, I really hope some intervention is done for Chandler Jones before something bad happens. I hope no one wants to see someone completely losing the plot, live on video.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Placing some bets this morning on the action Sunday and noticing I don't have "the courage" to make any bets on many of the afternoon games, because the spreads are so close. Other than Washington who is an 8 point underdog to Philly, the other afternoon (strictly talking 1 pm slate) games are all close. We could see some good games this week.

Also Baltimore is somehow +122 against Cleveland. Cleveland sucks.

That's standing out to me right now.
browns home game and their defense has been great so far. watson's the only thing holding them back at this point

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Man, I really hope some intervention is done for Chandler Jones before something bad happens. I hope no one wants to see someone completely losing the plot, live on video.

Honestly, you can only help someone who is willing to be helped. Not sure what his family or the raiders or the nfl can do for him. Legally only so much you can do unless he gets a medical evaluation that declares home unstable or a threat to himself.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Honestly, you can only help someone who is willing to be helped. Not sure what his family or the raiders or the nfl can do for him. Legally only so much you can do unless he gets a medical evaluation that declares home unstable or a threat to himself.

Hopefully he doesn't have a houseful of guns, otherwise I can see it ending poorly when the police inevitably get involved

Reactions: Barnum

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
All the shit he is doing is all proof for a court ordered mandated commitment to a medical facility. Which quite honestly is probably the next step, sooner the better. He has a long history of mental illness going back to New England.

Hopefully he doesn't have a houseful of guns, otherwise I can see it ending poorly when the police inevitably get involved
Exactly. Because that‘s where this is heading and if AB gets involved in his life, it is totally going to happen.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
All the shit he is doing is all proof for a court ordered mandated commitment to a medical facility. Which quite honestly is probably the next step, sooner the better. He has a long history of mental illness going back to New England.
If that is the case then someone close to him had better contact the entity that can mandate him to a facility.

Reactions: Barnum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad