NCAA GDT: Week 4

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Arkansas is freaking legit. Top 10 team in the nation in my opinion. Tremendous, athletic defense and a more versatile offense than you'd think. They may not beat Georgia next week but they're certainly going to give them hell.

Someone from the ACC is going to get into a high-end bowl game and exactly none of those teams deserve it.
Wake Forest may be the best team in the conference this year, that's just stunning.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Kind of a weird story in the Ohio State game. Linebacker K'Vaughan Pope quit in the middle of the game. He tried to go on the field, but was told no. Ended up getting in a heated argument with the LBer coach. Threw his gloves in the stands, went to the locker room and posted on Twitter "fucc ohio state."

Probably not the greatest footnote on his resume.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Neal > Mack
Yep. I'm honestly worried about us being able to keep him if we finish 8-4 like I'm expecting this year. I hope we can keep him around about 3-4 more years because with the class we have coming in and what he's building toward in the 23 class he's building what's probably our best teams since Rich Rod was here.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Blown snap for WVU and they've got 3rd & 33. Out of field goal range

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
ugh, getting within range to do some damage and 2 braindead plays kill the drive. Have to hold and then hope to be the last team with the ball.

Sep 19, 2008
WVU has nothing to be ashamed of. Some WVU fans already wanted Neal Brown out and I was wary after they went from Holgo to Brown and went 4-6 his first year and 6-6 the 2nd.

The game last week pretty much shut me up on Neal Brown and this effort here is admirable. WVU has a good one on it's hands.

Reactions: Canes and DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2