Feb 27, 2002
Ohio State now has as many touchdowns as Graham Mertz has completions. 45-7

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Don’t know that I’ve ever seen the ball hit the top of the upright before

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
USC getting exposed against their 1st legit opponent of the season. What a shock. They’re very soft on both sides of the ball. Lots of speed on offense but that’s it. Weak Oline and weak Dline. And also Caleb Williams can’t throw in case anyone hasn’t noticed. Awful accuracy and weak arm. They’re gonna be unranked by seasons end. Lincoln Riley has a long way to go before this is a legit threat to make the playoffs. I’m talking 3-4 years minimum. And I’m not sure he gets that long because they’re impatient and unrealistic and think they’re gonna challenge the elite programs when in reality they aren’t on that level anymore.

Lol SC gonna get shut out at this rate.

Imagine if they had to play someone like Bama or Georgia.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
K State probably will win like 2 more games all year, even if OU goes undefeated that loss will look bad if KSU is 4-8

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I’m amazed at how inept and pathetic Caleb Williams is. Lincoln Riley’s Trojan exposed. Overrated. You can’t put together that kind of talent and then put out a performance like this and call yourselves playoff contenders. They aren’t even the best team in their own conference. All that talk about how USC was “back”. I see the same old overrated Trojans. Lincoln Riley will be no different than Kiffin or Sark when people look back in a few years.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
KSU literally always beat Oklahoma, man. Every single gamein last few years.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Imagine thinking you have an elite offense and not being able to move the ball whatsoever against an average unranked Oregon State.

LOL

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
USC got bailed out by poor quarterback play for Oregon State, if you were told they got 4 interceptions you’d think they’d have won by 30, or at least scored 30.

It was a weird day overall. The game I want to see is Washington vs. USC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad