NCAA: Week 4: Rock Bottom to Rocky Top

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Week 4 begins tonight, Virginia Tech hosts West Virginia hoping to regain the Black Diamond Trophy until whenever they schedule more games on the series.

Saturday’s biggest matchup is the annual Third Saturday in September, Tennessee hosts Florida on CBS, Tennessee has won once since 2004

An intriguing noon matchup has Clemson going to Wake Forest in what should be a high scoring game provided Clemson’s offense shows up for both halves.

Big Noon is in Ann Arbor as two unbeatens who haven’t played anyone yet throw down, Michigan hosting Maryland, so I guess Michigan will still have not played anyone.

Prime time has Texas A&M hosting another ranked opponent in Arkansas. At least this game is at 7 and not 9. Also, Graham Mertz will hilariously lead Wisconsin into Ohio State in his latest pursuit to change the landscape of college football.

On Pac-12 After Dark, Oregon State welcomes USC to Corvallis, both 3-0 teams and for some reason the game is on Pac 12 Network?!? The Beavs are only 6.5-point underdogs.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Endorsement from the future GOAT.......not too shabby, Graham! :laugh:

1663870190728.png

Reactions: GKJ

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
On Pac-12 After Dark, Oregon State welcomes USC to Corvallis, both 3-0 teams and for some reason the game is on Pac 12 Network?!? The Beavs are only 6.5-point underdogs.
One of the many reasons why we're leaving for the B1G.

I always consider a trip to Corvallis a trap game for USC, and our last coaching staff always seem to play down to the competition. That said, I feel like this year will be different and think we'll win comfortably.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@GKJ - If you want to win enough $$$$$ to be able to pay all of Celtics disgraced Coach Ime Udoka's potential future legal fees, then go with The Bear (who was again 2-1 last week) on these thrillers:

Sparty plus 3 over Minnesota
Iowa minus 8 over Rutgers
aTm minus 1 & 1/2 over Arkansas

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection.....from Knoxville, TN....where the legendary Sheriff, Peyton Manning honed his multitude of skillz!! :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 15-7 when donning The Gata and 3-2 when donning Ole Smoky :nod:

Sign of the Day: "Hooker Causes a Reptile Dysfunction" :biglaugh:

Celebrity Picker: Tennessee's most famous alum ever :rolleyes: ....WWE Women's Champ Bianca Belair, who obviously likes her Vols to beat The Gata.

Lee: Says how great it is to be back in Knoxville....missed his old pal Smoky & Smoky climbs on the desk....tells us he lives in Florida.......but that does not matter as he dons Smoky! :biglaugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think that's the first time that Bianca showed back up in Knoxville without Kane trying to hawk clout off her.

Sep 19, 2008
Maryland impressing me early with their effort in the hostile Big House. Recovered a fumble, game's tied 10-10 after 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad