NCAA: Week 4: Rock Bottom to Rocky Top

Sep 19, 2008
I’m amazed at how inept and pathetic Caleb Williams is. Lincoln Riley’s Trojan exposed. Overrated. You can’t put together that kind of talent and then put out a performance like this and call yourselves playoff contenders. They aren’t even the best team in their own conference. All that talk about how USC was “back”. I see the same old overrated Trojans. Lincoln Riley will be no different than Kiffin or Sark when people look back in a few years.
I can't see anyone better than usc in the pac12

Utah? 😹
Oregon? 😹

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
USC got bailed out by poor quarterback play for Oregon State, if you were told they got 4 interceptions you’d think they’d have won by 30, or at least scored 30.

It was a weird day overall. The game I want to see is Washington vs. USC.
Meh, it seems like every time we go to Corvallis things get a little strange.
but this year the Beavs looks different…I think Smith has been doing a great job with the program.
either way, the only score that matters is 4-0

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Meh, it seems like every time we go to Corvallis things get a little strange.
but this year the Beavs looks different…I think Smith has been doing a great job with the program.
either way, the only score that matters is 4-0
I think they are real too. The Beavs should feel like they should’ve won.

At lot of these Pac 12 teams are going to bring the heat to the LA schools not knowing when they’ll get to play them again

Reactions: trojansoilers

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
1623313B-6CDC-4426-87D2-637FF704F4E3.jpeg

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
THE FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES ARE RANKED IN THE TOP 25 THIS IS NOT A DRILL

no but seriously lmao that will not last long after wake forest pounds their skulls in. God that's embarrassing to even type, how far we have fallen.

EDIT: and f*** UF. That too.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
NC State being in the top-10 is something I'm only aware of one other time in my lifetime and probably many of you as well, I'm 34.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
NC State being in the top-10 is something I'm only aware of one other time in my lifetime and probably many of you as well, I'm 34.
NC State is one of those teams exceptionally good at crushing dreams. They're masterful at it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad