NCAA: Week 4: Coach Prime and the Furious: Oregon Drift

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Maybe ESPN and Fox say otherwise, but, I don’t know, can’t say anyone here didn’t see this coming.

USC’s defense probably isn’t as good, so maybe they can get the over next week.

Everyone conveniently “forgot” that Colorado St is an awful team and easily went head to head with Colorado.

Because everyone wanted to overrate Deion and Shadeur they pretended it was a great win by Colorado not two garbage teams playing in an overhyped game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Everyone conveniently “forgot” that Colorado St is an awful team and easily went head to head with Colorado.

Because everyone wanted to overrate Deion and Shadeur they pretended it was a great win by Colorado not two garbage teams playing in an overhyped game.
‘Everyone’ is a lot of people. The games have been fun though so the hype delivered. We knew this one wouldn’t though.

Reactions: MM917

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The real crime is that with no more Pac 12, we’re not getting a rematch next year.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
The real crime is that with no more Pac 12, we’re not getting a rematch next year.
I am very curious to how Colorado is gonna do in the big 12 next year. I have my view but it’s a rough guess based on what I think will happen in recruiting and the portal

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I am very curious to how Colorado is gonna do in the big 12 next year. I have my view but it’s a rough guess based on what I think will happen in recruiting and the portal
Prime will get whoever he wants, it will be a matter of coaching. They’ll be at the top in that conference.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Thank god Ole Miss didn’t cover and I miss a parlay by 1 point.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
deflected on 4th down

chappelle-show.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Prime's going to be a bowl coach in the Big 12, but I don't think he'll get to title territory. Utah, KState, Okie State, and TCU aren't going to be pushovers. BYU is consistently good though never great. Cincy and UCF have been the class of G5 for the last half decade or so. And if WVU can get back to where they've been historically that's a pretty tough conference albeit one with no dominant teams.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
hope Texas schedules Penn State one year down the road. Would love to attend the white out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad