NCAA: Week 2: 2 Big Noon 2 Coach Prime

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Finally. I miss this stuff when Penn State gets skunked by both of them and we never hear about them again until the following season.
The QB now is on another level from McSorley/Clifford. That’ll be the difference.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Paul Finebaum said earlier this week on ESPN that Deion will eventually move on to a bigger job. It got me thinking how long will Deion stay in Colorado? 2 years? 3 years? With FSU coming back to relevance I don’t see Mike Norvell going anywhere. I just wanted to get some opinions on that. Personally I think he could end up at Florida within 2 years. That program is a complete mess right now. Texas is another place I could see him going to especially if Sark doesn’t have the Horns contending for the playoff, and that school could literally just back up a Brinks truck to his house and give him whatever he wants.

I don't see him staying more than 3 years at Colorado.

I also think FSU would think long and hard about dropping Norvell for Deion. As good as Norvell may be doing, Deion coming home and the recruiting bonanza that would be is hard to pass up.

Texas certainly offers him the most money though. Hell they may offer him the entire Longhorn Network if they struggle in the SEC

Reactions: DaveG and stats1

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I don't see him staying more than 3 years at Colorado.

I also think FSU would think long and hard about dropping Norvell for Deion. As good as Norvell may be doing, Deion coming home and the recruiting bonanza that would be is hard to pass up.

Texas certainly offers him the most money though. Hell they may offer him the entire Longhorn Network if they struggle in the SEC
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Sark’s time is now, if he doesn’t move the needle this year and get them contending for the playoff Texas may just start fresh going into the SEC and go hard to get Deion. Deion with a blue blood program like Texas would be amazing. The recruiting, the transfers that would want to go to Texas , the market, the attention he would bring it would be something to see

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Paul Finebaum said earlier this week on ESPN that Deion will eventually move on to a bigger job. It got me thinking how long will Deion stay in Colorado? 2 years? 3 years? With FSU coming back to relevance I don’t see Mike Norvell going anywhere. I just wanted to get some opinions on that. Personally I think he could end up at Florida within 2 years. That program is a complete mess right now. Texas is another place I could see him going to especially if Sark doesn’t have the Horns contending for the playoff, and that school could literally just back up a Brinks truck to his house and give him whatever he wants.
3-4 years. Every kid that just transferred to CU to play for him can’t re-enter the transfer portal without sitting for a year so I don’t see him leaving until all of those kids are no longer eligible to play anyway.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
3-4 years. Every kid that just transferred to CU to play for him can’t re-enter the transfer portal without sitting for a year so I don’t see him leaving until all of those kids are no longer eligible to play anyway.

Honestly I don't know if he'd care about any players except his two sons and Travis Hunter

Reactions: DaveG

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
He did 3 years at Jackson State.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t think Colorado is just going to roll over when it comes to Prime leaving. They want to be a blue blood, too

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I don’t think Colorado is just going to roll over when it comes to Prime leaving. They want to be a blue blood, too

They are paying him a decent amount as well. Think Colorado is paying him more than Texas is paying Sark

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Is this where we talk about the remaining two PAC-12 teams (probably rightfully) claiming sole ownership and voting rights for all assets and rights? It’s a wild wild story. I’m currently siding with the PAC-2.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Honestly I don't know if he'd care about any players except his two sons and Travis Hunter
He’s the reason for an unprecedented 60 transfers, I’ll honestly be surprised if he leaves before 3 years.

Last edited:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@GKJ If you want to brag that you are as smart as Stanford grad then go with Stanford Steve on this 6-pack:

Wake vs Vandy over 57
Charlotte minus 24 & 1/2 over Maryland
Alabama vs Texas Under 54
Oklahoma vs SMU Over 68.5
Northwestern+1 vs UTEP
Texas A&M-3.5 vs Miami (FL) :cry: :cry: :cry:

And if you want to earn enough $$$$ to help an NFL team pay Jonathan Taylor, then go with the Bear on these gems:

Southern Cal-29 vs Stanford
California+6.5 vs Auburn
Temple+9 vs Rutgers
Texas Tech+6.5 vs Oregon
New Mexico State+11 vs Liberty

Reactions: GKJ

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I realize FOX gave The Bear a wider overall platform, but his presence on Big Noon Kickoff is just not doing it for me. He does not have his own set or picks board like he did on Gameday. There is no back & forth between he and the hosts. And you can barely hear him speak above the crowd noise & music playing in the background. So going forward I will continue to just copy-pasta his podcast picks whether or not they match his TV picks.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@GKJ If you want to brag that you are as smart as Stanford grad then go with Stanford Steve on this 6-pack:

Wake vs Vandy over 57
Charlotte minus 24 & 1/2 over Maryland
Alabama vs Texas Under 54
Oklahoma vs SMU Over 68.5
Northwestern+1 vs UTEP
Texas A&M-3.5 vs Miami (FL) :cry: :cry: :cry:

And if you want to earn enough $$$$ to help an NFL team pay Jonathan Taylor, then go with the Bear on these gems:

Southern Cal-29 vs Stanford
California+6.5 vs Auburn
Temple+9 vs Rutgers
Texas Tech+6.5 vs Oregon
New Mexico State+11 vs Liberty

I was gonna go Oregon but I think I’m gonna switch to Texas Tech, perhaps to win outright.

NC State covers vs. Notre Dame too.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I realize FOX gave The Bear a wider overall platform, but his presence on Big Noon Kickoff is just not doing it for me. He does not have his own set or picks board like he did on Gameday. There is no back & forth between he and the hosts. And you can barely hear him speak above the crowd noise & music playing in the background. So going forward I will continue to just copy-pasta his podcast picks whether or not they match his TV picks.
What are they doing? Just putting him off in the yonder?

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection....from Tuscaloosa, AL.....where my main man Tua honed his exceptional skillz!!! :yo: :yo: :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 26-10 when donning the Elephant Head & 7-5 when donning Bevo :nod:

Sign of the Day: "Everything is bigger in Texas except their trophy case" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: 'Bama alum & legendary Jets QB Broadway Joe Willie Namath, who of course likes his alma mater to "roll" tonight. :nod:

Lee: Says he loves the campus, Sweet Home Alabama no playing.......tells them to stop playing it.....now the Texas fight song plays as Lee shockingly angers the crowd by donning Bevo!! Texas will be BACK!!!!!!!! :biglaugh: :yo:

I'm at the bar and this gameday pick segment is still going on its 12 02
Yes, they started doing this last year to keep people from flipping over to other games.

What are they doing? Just putting him off in the yonder?
Pretty much.......He's just standing somewhere with the crowd in the background.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad