NFL GDT: Week 18

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They were the 12 seed for a second like six weeks ago. Crazy

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
And thank you to Harty for turning the game around.
The Ravens would eat them alive.
I understand that this is a much better Ravens team but we heard this back in January of 2021 and it went the opposite way. Lamar has to prove himself in the playoffs this year before we can crown the Ravens. And I mean no disrespect to them at all. What they've done this year is awe inspiring.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Crazy comeback season for Buffalo. Just gotta clean up a little and they’re as dangerous as anyone.
More dangerous than anyone, but they ALWAYS fail to clean up that little bit. Gonna be a great playoffs.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Pitt vs Buf
Mia vs KC
Cle vs Hou
GB vs Dal (probably the highest rated game)
LAR vs Det
Phi vs TB

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Gonna be hard to get to sleep. Not even because of the excitement of entering the day not knowing if we would make the playoffs and ending up the 2 seed…

Because I am gonna lay here trying to figure out how in the hell it even happened. The best they’ve played the last six weeks they lost (refs vs Eagles) other than that it’s largely been surviving rollercoasters.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Gonna be hard to get to sleep. Not even because of the excitement of entering the day not knowing if we would make the playoffs and ending up the 2 seed…

Because I am gonna lay here trying to figure out how in the hell it even happened. The best they’ve played the last six weeks they lost (refs vs Eagles) other than that it’s largely been surviving rollercoasters.
Cowboys was the best they played by a mile in the second half of the season. But yea second best is likely vs the Eagles.

Overall it was probably Cowboys, Dolphins week 4, Commanders week 3, Raiders week 2, then Eagles.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com

i hate to say it but bills are dangerous. def not looking forward to having to play them in round 2 if we beat the fins. this is the kind of season they could win it all

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
2021 was one hell of a run.

They’re not that team anymore.
Who is? The Chiefs? Miami? Pittsburgh?

McDermott has a lot of issues but none of them have been containing Lamar Jackson. If they both make the AFC Championship.

The conference is as open as it has been in a LOOONG time.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Who is? The Chiefs? Miami? Pittsburgh?

McDermott has a lot of issues but none of them have been containing Lamar Jackson. If they both make the AFC Championship.

The conference is as open as it has been in a LOOONG time.
Problem for Bills with Ravens isn't even Lamar.

If Allen plays like he did today and to be frank, a lot of times this season, they are gonna whoop his ass on defense.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

Why would Claypool even be on field to begin with in that situation?

Injuries.

That ball shouldn't have been thrown to begin with.

Tua better show up for Saturday because the allegations of him being mid and not being able to win are very close to getting deafening

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Dolphins defense has held up better than their offense, despite having worse injuries. Their offense keeps getting lauded but they only put big numbers up on bad teams. I don’t think they can win if they give up more than 20

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00