NFL GDT: Week 18

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This game is basically win or go home. the winning side gets to 10 wins and then it'll just be a question of where said winning team will be playing next week. There are some janky scenarios that could get both in with a tie but that requires a ton of other shit to go their way.

Miami loss + Jags win; Buffalo wins AFC East, moves up to 2, Miami drops to 6, Jags win AFC South, Colts/Texans locked in as the 7 seed and get Buffalo in the Wild card round

Miami win + Jags win: Miami stays at 2, wins AFC East, Jags still win AFC South, Colts/Texans move up to 6 and get KC in the wild card round

Jags loss: Winner of Colts/Texans win AFC South, face Cleveland in wild card round.

Hell of a turnaround for both teams really. Steichen had the Colts playing hard all season even with their QB gone early. Ditto for DeMeco Ryans and the Texans. Still not the most talented team on paper outside of the obvious but he got them grinding out wins and seems to be every bit the coach teams thought he would be. Texans probably win that division outright if Stroud doesn't have to sit for two games.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The only important game to me, is on Sunday. The Packers host Da Bears.
Green Bay is going for TEN wins in a row versus Da Bears. If they win, Green Bay gets a playoff game.

Green Bay is favored by 3. The Bears still suck. They really, really, really, really, suck!

Expect it to be a Love Fest!

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Year after year the Steelers do more with less than many other teams, though apparently Tomlin can't coach or something.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Strange to think about we’ve still had fewer QB’s start than last year with some teams starting a 4th and 5th quarterback

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Weather looks absolutely miserable in Baltimore with the rain.

Year after year the Steelers do more with less than many other teams, though apparently Tomlin can't coach or something.
I don't think people deny his coaching abilities. The problem is more that they lay an egg 2-3 times a season against teams they should beat, which makes people wonder if it's time for a new voice after 17 seasons.

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
Awful weather. It’s going to come down to the running game, and who makes the least mistakes. I’m looking forward to the Cowboys game tomorrow. Hopefully, they wrap up the division. Lots of huge games. The best game will be Bills/Dolphins. Let there be football!

Reactions: TheAngryHank

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I like Miami fans crying about Bmore running it up on them when they dropped 70 on the hapless Broncos lol

Reactions: fin8

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The Ravens have 6 pass attempts to 2 rush attempts. This feels like they're trying to wrap up the Jackson MVP by showing how critical he is to their offense.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Took my pig out before the game ,few things run better than an old Chev. f***ing finger lol
20240106_132857.jpg

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Weather looks absolutely miserable in Baltimore with the rain.

I don't think people deny his coaching abilities. The problem is more that they lay an egg 2-3 times a season against teams they should beat, which makes people wonder if it's time for a new voice after 17 seasons.
Its cute when Steelers fans under the age of 40 think they know what losing football looks like.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Can the media shut up about Lamar mvp the dude doesn't even have 30 TDs it would be a joke if he won mvp. Ravens made the playoffs last year with Huntley at QB for half the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad