NFL GDT: Week 15

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
IMO he had control before he started going to the ground, and made sufficient steps. Thus going to the ground was not a part of the catch. The moment he's down by contact the play is over. Good catch.

Even if they say he never had control I'm not sure it hit the ground anyway

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
IMO he had control before he started going to the ground, and made sufficient steps. Thus going to the ground was not a part of the catch. The moment he's down by contact the play is over. Good catch.

Even if they say he never had control I'm not sure it hit the ground anyway

That's where it's at for me. There's no good camera angle of what happens to the ball under his body.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
The irony. "That was the correct call, the spirit of the rule is important". Just like the catch rule in the endzone, right? As that is the spirit of the rule and the correct call was made. A crap rule, but correctly called nonetheless.

The Patriots appear lucky because they put themselves in position to win big games all the time. Sometimes they make a play, sometimes the other team does. It makes people feel better to say it is all luck, or the league is looking out for the Pats, because they can't accept the sustained success.

This is a useless conversation because, well, score board. But, it we want to talk "luck", how about David Tyree? Let me guess, all skill, no luck?
This is a word salad. I don't think you know what the spirit of the rules means whatsoever. Then again, you are a Patriots fan, so I doubt you know what the rules are either.

Also, I don't recall bringing up luck, so your next two paragraphs are non-sequitur. Maybe you have something to get off your chest though regarding the patriots success, idk.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
This is a word salad. I don't think you know what the spirit of the rules means whatsoever. Then again, you are a Patriots fan, so I doubt you know what the rules are either.

Also, I don't recall bringing up luck, so your next two paragraphs are non-sequitur. Maybe you have something to get off your chest though regarding the patriots success, idk.

The call was correct today, sorry. Refer to post 864 so you can learn about the catch rule in question. The rest is useless deflection on your part, trying to insult as you have no valid defense of your incorrect position.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
The call was correct today, sorry. Refer to post 864 so you can learn about the catch rule in question. The rest is useless deflection on your part, trying to insult as you have no valid defense of your incorrect position.
Another non-sequitur. My post had nothing to do with today's game and post 864 is referring to the GB-CAR game. Please stop quoting my posts if you are not going to respond to the statements within.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad