NFL GDT: Week 14

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I wondered if OBJ would live up to all that hype from the offseason. The numbers are actually a bit worse than last season but I think he definitely has. Teams are gameplanning for him but he's still getting it done.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
I wondered if OBJ would live up to all that hype from the offseason. The numbers are actually a bit worse than last season but I think he definitely has. Teams are gameplanning for him but he's still getting it done.

The giants entire offense is Beckham and Eli. They have no other weapons. The running game is awful, the line is mediocre at best, and teams are doubling Beckham. He is simply incredible.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

He's an kryptonian level athlete with great hands.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
He's 85, what is rough supposed to look like?
I think Shatner is the same age and he looks pretty good.

It all depends though theres obviously a genetic aspect where if you live that long some people will develop health problems no matter what

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
OBJ is great but he's no Moss. Maybe the most talented to come out since Moss though.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
I saw TO on my team. I know how good he was.

Ok, whatever you say. Nostalgia is great.

Look at how every QB who played with Moss did with and without him. Not to mention illegal contact wasn't called nearly as often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad