NCAA: Week 13: Harbaughs and McCords

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
I don't think that Georgia is a lock. A convincing win by Oregon should put them ahead given they beat the #3 team. Georgia over FSU is more likely I think.

The best four teams are Georgia, UM, Oregon, OSU/Texas/Bama. Not sold on Washington.

Sorry, FSU, hoping for a loss so both semis are competitive.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No one blames Georgia for their schedule because they were supposed to play Oklahoma and the SEC made them kill it.

As 2-time defending champs, they will get any benefit of the doubt possible.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
No he wasn't he was playing hurt all game and left the game early in the 2nd half. He was hurt on the last play of the ND game.

Georgia doesn't have a great schedule either but have shown in the past their quality and handled the teams they have played with ease.

And all that you write does nothing to counter Oregon playing Washington twice, name one team close to that the Seminoles have played? Nobody, nobody remotely close to that level.
You are correct I misremembered the game he got hurt.

Reactions: MM917

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
IMG_6860.jpeg

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
At this point, Oregon is above Texas because they want Bo Nix to win the heisman and they lost to Washington, while Texas lost to 2 loss OU.

Texas has more ranked wins, stronger strength of schedule, stronger strength of resume. Even the comparable game, Oregon beat Texas tech 38-30. Texas won 57-7.

Oregon being ahead of Alabama and Texas is a joke.

Whatever, hopefully we beat OSU and Florida State loses.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveG

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
This is the last real CFP. The 12 team CFP is so dumb that Tulane would be the 12 seed this year. After this year I hope the 10-12 seeds win the CFP every year.

Sep 19, 2008
seeing peoople whine and whine about mcafee is hilarious. you're lucky he's on that panel because his absence means nobody watches gameday

face it, ESPN is trending now towards social influencers, pelaton instructors and hip icons like pat mcafee. Old heads might be offended but this is the direction they're going in

and this is spoken from someone who abhors barstool. yes, i know mcafee isn't affiliated with barstool anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad