NFL GDT: Week 12 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
The toss sweep is one of my favorite plays to watch in football, especially when it's executed like that. That play was a work of art.

That said, the Patriots got jobbed by the refs more than once in the fourth quarter on a couple of really iffy calls that will get talked about all week.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You can't look at a video and determine that he's not injured. Looks like he might have a bit of a limp to me, of course, could just be sore. But it doesn't mean he's not hurt, you can walk on a torn ligament, especially if it's not an ACL

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Clearly you did not see the video of Gronk walking. Does not look like a serious injury to me.

Interesting, Rose on NFL Network says Osweiler is a FA after this season. He could cash in big time.

He was moving better than I thought. Hoping for a bone bruise

bWo*

Someone get Michael Scofield on the phone, looks like a certain someone needs a Prison Break

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Remember all those years Ravens got screwed by refs against NE and Pat fans mocked Raven fans for being upset with refs helping Pats win with so many BS calls

Interesting to see Pat fans view of conspiracy against them

The Dangly One

Dangle dangle goal
Jun 13, 2011
Walking doesn't mean he plays next week. Walking doesn't mean he is himself out there. Walking doesn't even mean he hasn't a MCL tear. Id Grink.is out, Pats are not.winning the big one.

Yah never know. That's why they play the games. Defense is one of the best in the league. Maybe they can channel pre 2005 patriots teams

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Brady also didn't help his team with the consistent whining and berating the refs. They are human too, they won't call a flag in your favor if you hunt them down after every play.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
You can't look at a video and determine that he's not injured. Looks like he might have a bit of a limp to me, of course, could just be sore. But it doesn't mean he's not hurt, you can walk on a torn ligament, especially if it's not an ACL

Right, but it would be pretty odd for a medical staff to let the guy walk after leaving an x-ray room if they had a feeling he tore something.

It's not concrete or anything, but if he really ****ed his leg up I'd be surprised they let him do that. Graham had his leg stabilized before he even left the field.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Is this the same Osweiler that thought he was coming into the game only to get that disappointed look when Manning went back out?

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Yah never know. That's why they play the games. Defense is one of the best in the league. Maybe they can channel pre 2005 patriots teams

We still had Dillon and Faulk back then. Troy Brown as well.

Our top 4 options are out. Our d is good, but if Collins and Hightower are out, forget about it, we.will be run on all day long.

Maybe it is time to.give Moss a.call :laugh:

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
The Patriots were in trouble once they had to start relying on Danny Amendola. Who predictably got hurt again.

Now Gronkowski is predictably hurt again and it once again looks serious.

I can see Brady carrying them to possibly the Super Bowl. But that's it.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Remember all those years Ravens got screwed by refs against NE and Pat fans mocked Raven fans for being upset with refs helping Pats win with so many BS calls

Clearly the refs are wrong on any and every call against the Pats. Pats don't take penalties, their classy players and respect their opponents :)

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The Patriots were in trouble once they had to start relying on Danny Amendola. Who predictably got hurt again.

Now Gronkowski is predictably hurt again and it once again looks serious.

I can see Brady carrying them to possibly the Super Bowl. But that's it.

Yeah their offence is just a mess right now, Tom can only do so much. He's worked with less before but all three of his weapons are out now. It will be tough.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013

Like this one?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...new-england-patriots-loss-to-baltimore-ravens

And no, because it never happened. What period of time are you referring to? Harbaugh running onto the field crying because he doesn't know the eligible receiver rules?

The Dangly One

Dangle dangle goal
Jun 13, 2011
We still had Dillon and Faulk back then. Troy Brown as well.

Our top 4 options are out. Our d is good, but if Collins and Hightower are out, forget about it, we.will be run on all day long.

Maybe it is time to.give Moss a.call :laugh:

Collins Hightower Edelman and amendola will all be back for the playoffs

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

Yep, everyone who isn't a fan of their team remembers it. Not like the Ravens were the only team to get screwed either.

The Patriots have had lots of calls given to them, they might get one game here and there where the opposite is the case. They should take it on the chin.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
Brady also didn't help his team with the consistent whining and berating the refs. They are human too, they won't call a flag in your favor if you hunt them down after every play.

That one play where he spiked the ball in disgust on a 3rd down because he was unhappy with the play before was a joke. He lost his composure. Brady thinks he should get every call.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
The toss sweep is one of my favorite plays to watch in football, especially when it's executed like that. That play was a work of art.

That said, the Patriots got jobbed by the refs more than once in the fourth quarter on a couple of really iffy calls that will get talked about all week.

That was my play in Madden. Toss sweeps all day when I didn't know how to play :laugh:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

NFL refs are **** period. They are **** for everybody. Conspiracy theories are dumb.

Refs didn't make Harper fumble, refs didn't make plays for Osweiler and Anderson.

Broncos played great and won, end of story. Bad calls will.help you and hurt you at different time. They hurt us tonight, we have to move on.

I am way more hurt by Gronk going down than by the calls/losing the game.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013

At that point they'd blown a dozen calls/non-calls. What hope would you have they'd ****ing learn? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad