NFL GDT: Week 12: A Football Feast

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I know it hurts Bears draft position but

giphy.gif

at Vikings
On the bright side, the best part of the Bears draft position was acquired in March.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I would just like to mention that I was so occupied last weekend that I didn't hear about the Fail Mary until today.

Poor Rich Eisen...but at least he still has Michigan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Kinda feels like the Josh Dobbs love affair is coming to a big painful end. That's too bad because that first game was such an incredible underdog performance that you couldn't help but root for him.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
O'Connell is a joke. After the 2nd Fields fumble, the Bears would get the ball back in any situation following a 3 and out, yet he went conservative. Only do that after the 1st down. Then our prevent D on the final drive, which was again bad situational awareness when they only need a FG to win it.

How is it a coach who's paid millions could have no situational awareness?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
O'Connell is a joke. After the 2nd Fields fumble, the Bears would get the ball back in any situation following a 3 and out, yet he went conservative. Only do that after the 1st down. Then our prevent D on the final drive, which was again bad situational awareness when they only need a FG to win it.

How is it a coach who's paid millions could have no situational awareness?

Prevent D is always atrocious decision

The Vikes were getting pressure all night and suddenly took foot off Fields neck and rushed 3/4 guys

Haven't been impressed with O'Connell as coach to be honest

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Prevent D is always atrocious decision

The Vikes were getting pressure all night and suddenly took foot off Fields neck and rushed 3/4 guys

Haven't been impressed with O'Connell as coach to be honest
He's a smart offensive system guy as well as a great culture guy, but too many times he shows his lack of situational awareness. This loss was a classic way we lost games in Zimmer's final season.

My favorite CFB team is Washington (purple and gold guy all around with football), and we almost lost to Washington State on Saturday due to our coach making egregious decisions based on the situation. I'm sick of these coaches who get paid millions who have this degree of ignorance with situational football.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad