NFL GDT: Week 12: A Football Feast

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Id like at least one upset please. Dont think that will happen though. Maybe at least one competitive game would be nice, which might not happen either.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Not sure you can have a more obvious slot of 4 games, I have to check what a parlay of 9ers, Cowboys, Fins, Lions to win nets you..probably like 103$ if you bet 100...that said 1 or 2 of them likely find a way to lose...9ers and Lions would seem to be most likely of the bunch to lose.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not sure you can have a more obvious slot of 4 games, I have to check what a parlay of 9ers, Cowboys, Fins, Lions to win nets you..probably like 103$ if you bet 100...that said 1 or 2 of them likely find a way to lose...9ers and Lions would seem to be most likely of the bunch to lose.
+122 on FanDuel

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I think Dolphins are ripe for an upset.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Never understood the appeal of the silver Lions helmet minus the logo. Nobody likes blank helmets unless you're a Browns or Penn State fan. It's not a throwback. If you want to wear an authentic helmet wear a f*ing leather one. Put the logo on the f*ng helmet.

Happy Turkey Day.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Never understood the appeal of the silver Lions helmet minus the logo. Nobody likes blank helmets unless you're a Browns or Penn State fan. It's not a throwback. If you want to wear an authentic helmet wear a f*ing leather one. Put the logo on the f*ng helmet.

Happy Turkey Day.

That was their old school look from back in their heyday until they adopted the 'Lions' on the helmet

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Jordan Love slowly but surely coming into his own this year.
First couple weeks he's been meh, last few he's been great.

Not gonna write him off yet, being his first official year as the starter.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3