NFL GDT: Week 10

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
only thing that could make it worse is to have anyone going on your fantasy team tonight . then the heavy drinking starts lol.
i always try my hardest to sit anyone playing on TNF. if it's a toss up i'm always taking the guy who isn't playing on TNF. did start thielen tonight and that's going as expected

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
i always try my hardest to sit anyone playing on TNF. if it's a toss up i'm always taking the guy who isn't playing on TNF. did start thielen tonight and that's going as expected
yeah , this is a classic example of two bad teams playing down to their opponents level.
I had Evens WR Tampa going last week , he didn't do shit till the last few seconds TD.. I was sweating hard lol.

I hate to admit it as a Bills fan but the worst player on my team is probably Gabe Davis.. god that hurts to say.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Wow, Carolina's passing attack is dynamite. Thrown 13 passes, one of which went for a gain of 45 yards. The other 12 passes have resulted in 18 total yards!

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Panthers are starting on the Bears 40, see if they can get at least a field goal.

They commit two penalties in a row.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I know everything about the Panthers is bad and it’s hard to judge a rookie QB but he just looks way too tiny. The other smaller QBs we’ve seen like Russ and Kyler were at least somewhat thick.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Yep. Just like that it's 2nd and 27 at their own 43 lol
Nothing we’ve seen out of Carolina on O has been good. That problem with trading up to get a QB is the extra assets you give up. But if you are not a great team to begin with and you deal your picks plus are eating $55 mill in dead cap you can’t help out your QB via free agency either.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Panthers offense has been horrid tonight... Can they score here?

4th and 5... Kicking a FG now. Its good. 3 point game..

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
7 minutes to go and deep in Their territory. Can’t eat up too much clock if you can’t score here.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Nothing we’ve seen out of Carolina on O has been good. That problem with trading up to get a QB is the extra assets you give up. But if you are not a great team to begin with and you deal your picks plus are eating $55 mill in dead cap you can’t help out your QB via free agency either.

I have no idea what Carolina was thinking giving up all that. I'm pretty sure that's worst than Washington/RGIII.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad