NCAA GDT: Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection…..from historic Beale Street in Memphis, TN.....where superstar NFL PK's Jake Elliott & Stephen Gostkowski honed their skillz. :yo:

Factoid: Whichever headgear Lee dons today will be the 60th one he has donned.

Sign of the Day: "Last Time SMU was ranked, I wasn't even alive" :laugh:

Runner Up Sign of the Day: "Win or Lose, at least we are not 'T' :laugh:

Honorable Mention Sign of the Day: "Beale Street is > Herbstreit" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: Memphis Rasslin' legend Jerry "The King" Lawler, who obviously like his Tigers tonight.

Lee: Dressed as that other Memphis "King", Elvis...…takes off the wig...reminds us SMU is undefeated but an underdog.....he sees no reason to go against Vegas & dons a Tiger....but quicky takes it off....turns heel & dons a Mustang head :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

As Penguins legendary broadcaster Mike Lange says after a game clinching goal...….."Ladies & Gentlemen, Elvis, has left the building" :yo:

Reactions: HisIceness

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
“TTUN” as the Bucknutters call them is a much, much more beatable opponent for Joshy Jackson and the Twerps than PSU was.

But boy, what a bad football team Maryland is. They march down the field then just mangle it.

The B1G is Ohio State and Penn St at 1A and 1B, a large gap, then... Idk. Michigan 3, Wisconsin/Iowa fighting for 4? Minnesota isn’t for real. Around this time next week Cliff will have hit KJ for another TD to make it 21-0.

member 51464

Today will be a useful measuring stick for Kansas. KSU has always taken the rivalry more seriously than Kansas and has never been ill prepared or unwilling to run up the score if possible. With the Jayhawks' struggles defending the run, and the Wildcat predilection to go for the throat in the Sunflower showdown, this one could get ugly for Kansas.

That said, if KU can continue their high scoring ways of the last couple of weeks and pull off the upset, it would go a long ways towards beginning to turn the tide of in-state and Kansas City area recruiting in their favor.

member 51464

With those hideous uniforms, Kansas is doomed. I feel the football Gods never support that kind of ugly.

member 157595

Well.....this was a pleasant surprise. My condolences, @OmniCube

No sweat dude, I've never really had any anger at the U specifically. My wife is an UM alum, I used to live in Miami. No hard feelings.

If you don't have any expectations about your teams it's difficult to get upset. Also, UF lost, so today wasn't too bad. :laugh:

Oh & for the record......Willie Taggert is soooo fired after this season is over.

His buyout is expensive but he's completely lost the fanbase in a way no coach here ever has. Fisher didn't give a shit his last year here, Taggart actually cares yet has alienated everyone way more even than Fisher ever did.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce